Brat-3: ACTR Students Community
Student Logo

Home - Login - Register - Help

Home - International Students Community
This is online community of international students studying in the USA.
The site where students help students to survive and thrive during their stay in America.
International Students Online

AbroadPlanet Forums -> Brat-3: ACTR Students Community Post new topic
Author
Topic
17-Jul-2002 05:49 AM
  Hey guys!! This is yo' cool Icy!! Pliiz look up in here!!
ICE
Hey guys!
I already posted e message in Roxy's topic, but I thought u won't notice it, so decided to write another topic.
I just wanna say HELLO again to yall!!!!!!!!!
Wassup pipl! Roxy, u r such a fun to be around. But why I have never seen u while in the States!?? do you know Aijamal from my country, Osh? were u w/ here in the orientation?
so, what's new w/ all of you guys!!??!! How's yo'life?
They have this photo-exhibition here in our city; they r from NYC meseum, travellin all around the world; finally they r here; photos r really cool ones. they r from the 11th of September.
if any of u have time, pliiz email me; it's keepyourhairon@yahoo.com
luv u lots
Aisuluu
[Brat 3: University of Pennsylvania I]

17-Jul-2002 06:24 AM
 Re: Hey guys!! This is yo' cool Icy!! Pliiz look up in here!!
proper
hello, have not seen your messages for ages, girl! nice to see that people are coming back.

so, you are done with the school - it is cool. i am sure it feels like flying 1000000.... miles up from the earth, doesn't it? have you had a final (graduation party)?

what is the picture exhibition you have in your city? will they come to Kiev and if yes, then when? can you ask them about this - i want to see the pictures very much!!!!

to the others - hello to you!
best, proper

20-Jul-2002 10:19 AM
ICE
Hello Proper!!
Wass up man!
Nice to hear from u.
Thats ehibition from New York city meseum. This only guy was allowed to take those pictures by their government; so now they r travelling all around the world to show those pictures. They were really cool ones. U can see those two towers fallin apart; feels like u r there. I gotta ask pipl there if they r goin' to Kiev, but i am not sure bout it yet.
will tell ya later.
so how is yo' life there!?? Do u know Ivan!? He's an alumni too; he's my friend and we stayed in the same Uni in the states!? He lives in Kiev!????
yea, feels really good to be out of school. trying to be someone, and find a job.....as usually.
keep in touch all you guys.
love u a lot.
Aisuluu

22-Jul-2002 06:28 AM
proper
privel, Icy!
Yes, I do know Ivan - he is a cool guy and we met couple of times in Kiev. I have his phone and e-mail information, but we just happened to lose contact with him and do not meet any more. It's a pity.

It would be nice if you could ask thjose new york people if they are going to visit Kiev with the pictures. I will wait for the reply.

Good luck with your job search Btw, what's your major?

Proper

Community Moderators: Neo, LILKA
The time now is: Thu Sep 05:09 pm
Web development and hosting provided by Netimpulses.Com
This site is created by students for students.
Copyright © 2000-2002, Abroadplanet.Com. All rights reserved