Brat-3: ACTR Students Community
Student Logo

Home - Login - Register - Help

Home - International Students Community
This is online community of international students studying in the USA.
The site where students help students to survive and thrive during their stay in America.
International Students Online

AbroadPlanet Forums -> Brat-3: ACTR Students Community Post new topic
Author
Topic
06-Apr-2001 04:04 AM
  Yerkina "ushli?"
Zashel na forum, i srazu brosilos' va glaza, chto sredi moderatorov net nashego krasavchika Yerka. On sebya kakim-to obrazom diskreditiroval?
Yerkin, v etom sluchae tebe dolzhno stydno!
V protivnom sluchae, Neo i Igor, vam dolzhno byt stydno! Takoi samorodok poteryali!
Anyways, let's live in peace and love!
[Brat 3: University of Pennsylvania I]

06-Apr-2001 04:34 AM
 Re: Yerkina "ushli?"
Neo
pochitay topic "Nu che suki ne zdali", i sprosi u MC/Rostyka podrobnosti...

Andy

06-Apr-2001 04:51 PM
yerQ
Lyudyam, kotorye lisheny kakogo-libo chusva yumora:

idite na hui!

06-Apr-2001 06:46 PM
Rostyk
Da..eto bylo smeshno..chestnoye slovo..vse..lopata..

06-Apr-2001 07:34 PM
casper
chto portal doljen tolko ukraintsami upravlyatsa? ne kanayet!!!!! koroche predlagayu chtob isbrali novogo Moderaytora! i chtob bil eto ONA (zashetim prava jenshin nashego portala!!!), i chtob ona bila ne iz ukraini! for instance kandidati tipa Alincho, Komsaid, Dorina vse ochen podhodyat!!!
trebuyu ravnopraviya!
ya ne imeyu ne chego protiv Neo. ti molodets sozdal etot pordal i vprave yego rulit'. a vot Proper davno uje ne poyavlalsya.... zabil pro svoi

07-Apr-2001 05:20 AM
TIMour
ty, bratok, raspojasalsia, ja smotriu. Interesno, eto prosto RUS ili klimat Atlanty tozhe rol' svoju sygral?
Ne zabyvai, chto skoro na mathalend, tak chto davai ostavliai svoi privychki zdes'.

08-Apr-2001 08:42 PM
yerQ
I am very disappointed by this biased pro-Ukrainian "moderated" portal. 5th ammendment is a myth for ex-soviets, right? Bye-bye, "friends".

09-Apr-2001 05:11 AM
Ruslito
Yerkin you are the man, I respect you. And the rest of you assholes KISS OUR ASSES!!! You are fucking mad cause you ain't got the balls to say the shit we say and to be the way we are. We can spit it out and not think about critics like you motherfucking hypocryts. I don't give a fuck just because I have not seen most of you so I just could not care less about what you think about me. Yerkin is the man, the real bro, not some woose who whines about all the hardships and difficulties he encountered in America like most of you do. So let me tell you that Yerkin and I just don't give a fuck about this portal any more, anyway this shit will disappear within a matter of a week. So go ahead and kick us out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[ This message was edited by: Ruslito on: 4-9-2001 05:09 ]

Community Moderators: Neo, LILKA
The time now is: Sat Sep 06:09 am
Web development and hosting provided by Netimpulses.Com
This site is created by students for students.
Copyright © 2000-2002, Abroadplanet.Com. All rights reserved