Brat-3: ACTR Students Community
Student Logo

Home - Login - Register - Help

Home - International Students Community
This is online community of international students studying in the USA.
The site where students help students to survive and thrive during their stay in America.
International Students Online

AbroadPlanet Forums -> Brat-3: ACTR Students Community Post new topic
Author
Topic
18-Aug-2001 08:15 AM
  Some thoughts
Ole Miss
Wow, tolpa,
you always have something new and exciting when I get here. Thanks for that. I really laughed my ass out while reading all those messages from Mr. King of Curse.
You're right, we had the same kinda problem last year with the guy from Kiev (what was his name? I don't remember). I just think some people have a hard time trying to prove everybody that they are worth something. That's the thing with cursing. It's one really safe way to show people that you're kinda cool, not having a chance to be beaten up for that.
I wouldn't care about the curse so much, Igor', although it's your choice and your power.
Another thing I was thinking about is letting them go and have their own page on this portal. The thing is that I personally don't care about their problems too much and don't wanna look through all their messages trying to find somebody from the old gang. I know that there was not much posted by the olds recently, but still it doesn't mean that we have died out.
Just let them go have their own page, where they can curse each other and share their problems and concerns.

I miss ya'll guys!!! Unfortunately, we didn't realize last year that our 2000/2001 crew was probably one of the best in the history of FSA, let's keep it straight.

Go Rebs!!! Neo, stop messing with Chechens...
[Brat 3: University of Pennsylvania I]

18-Aug-2001 09:41 AM
 Re: Some thoughts
proper
Hello, man!
I am glad you have visited this "planet" and drop a few dozens of lines ))
You named youself in a way other than you used to, and I guess I know the reason, so will call you just Ole.
You were right about portal. It was silent for a while, and somebody thought it was going to see "its last days" soon. No way! Yes, people left it for a while, but only to a few reasons - coping with their own problems. Yes, all of us have problems now - who with studying, who with work, who with life... But most of the cool guys from FSA Undergraduate of 2000-2001 will be back. Know why - because we are not those who let friends go and who forget friends.
FSA Undergradute has changed all of us, and Ole, Neo, other guys have written about this. Of course, nobody will remain the same after a year spent in a country of "freedom" with the best ever people - participants of the program. You think why we are still here, in portal? Because I am sure that in a few years we will be the best in our contries, and, what is more important - we will be the same friends. Yes, most of us will go away, will try to find their places and ways to go, but this place will still be the forum to meet others and to say "hey, whazup, dawgs".

OK, now to Ole: I agree that guys from FSA Undergrad 2000-2001 are the coolest and the smartest asses ))

To Neo: you, bro, go on. Do not stop, I am 100% sure you will get what you are seeking for.

To "new ones": AGAIN, stop trying to show how cool you are by merely writing shit here... If you want to be cool, be so.. but on actions and achievements...

To all "olds": stay in touch, you, bludnie sunu i docheri ))

To those who are in Kiev and Ukraine in general: The time is coming when we will create an Alumni Association, and we will need you help, guys. So, waiting for your ideas at igor_proper2000@yahoo.com Those who are in the US now are also welcome, since on coming back you will be ready to join us

Pr.
[Brat 3: University of Pennsylvania I]

Community Moderators: Neo, LILKA
The time now is: Fri Sep 09:09 am
Web development and hosting provided by Netimpulses.Com
This site is created by students for students.
Copyright © 2000-2002, Abroadplanet.Com. All rights reserved