Brat-3: ACTR Students Community
Student Logo

Home - Login - Register - Help

Home - International Students Community
This is online community of international students studying in the USA.
The site where students help students to survive and thrive during their stay in America.
International Students Online

AbroadPlanet Forums -> Brat-3: ACTR Students Community Post new topic
Author
Topic
22-Mar-2001 05:14 PM
  should students with AIDS be identified?
casper
guys this is my topic for the essay. if anyone has an opinion plz. post it. look forward for ur help...
[Brat 3: University of Pennsylvania I]

22-Mar-2001 06:07 PM
 Re: should students with AIDS be identified?
komsaid1
Casper, what do you mean by "identified"?
But anyways... I think it is a really hard dilemma. If you identify them it is going to be hard for them, they might lose their friends, people might think bad of them. People might even avoid them. And that shouldn't happen. Because he has AIDS he is not a worse person, and he has a right to privacy, and he has a right to keep that in secret. From the other hand, if they are not identified, that might affect someone else. (May be I got you wrong, coz I really couldn't clearly get what you meant by identified). But there must be a way worked out to make the person take responsibility over the problem himself, and not get others in trouble.

But that is just the vague explanation of the vague idea I had from the vague understanding of what you meant. If you put the question more clearly, or mroe detailly explained, than I'll say what is my opinion on particular situation.

I hope this helps you somehow, although I don't think I could give any clear idea.

Yours,
Roxy

22-Mar-2001 07:29 PM
 Re: should students with AIDS be identified?
casper
u know i ain't got it even myself. that's the topic that was given to me by professor. so i think hte meaning of idetified there suppose to be smth. like "been discovered, or open to the public, known be everybody"
anyway, gracias amiga...
i knew u would reply me! :-)
(coz u r very kind)

Community Moderators: Neo, LILKA
The time now is: Sat Sep 05:09 pm
Web development and hosting provided by Netimpulses.Com
This site is created by students for students.
Copyright © 2000-2002, Abroadplanet.Com. All rights reserved