Brat-3: ACTR Students Community
Student Logo

Home - Login - Register - Help

Home - International Students Community
This is online community of international students studying in the USA.
The site where students help students to survive and thrive during their stay in America.
International Students Online

AbroadPlanet Forums -> Brat-3: ACTR Students Community Post new topic
Author
Topic
12-Oct-2000 09:37 PM
  FOR MALDER
Rus
Hey Malder!
This is Rus. I am really thankful for that message that you posted here. I was a little bewildered though by the grammar you use my friend. I ask Yerkin to translate that shit for me and he agreed to help me out. It turned out that he was able to interprete your manuscript. That is because you studied English at the same institution. Do you happen to be from Kazakistan by any chance? Anyway I got the contents of the letter more or less. That is pretty shitty man. You say that you got a lot of dignity but I don't think so. That is all bullshit man. What grade are you in. Cause you sound like an embarassed fifth grader who has just been propositioned to have sex with a prostitute. Allright you sound like a good anyway. I like you so hit me back I'll be waiting. Next time don't try to write in English it sound really confusing coming from you. Allright dude take it easy,
Rus your biggest fan
[Brat 3: University of Pennsylvania I]

13-Oct-2000 02:52 AM
 Re: FOR MALDER
malder
well, rus! ur ukrainian english is as good as my turkish english anyway. what the fuck ever dude, i wanna say u 1 and may be last word.
u see man, this shit is annoying.i am full and i wanna stop it for once. but do not think that u are going to read now my appologizes, i will do it never. first is, i did nothing wrong to appologize.
second i prefer to spreak face to face, so man if sometimes u will have an opportunity to meat with my majesty than we will have a talk.
so comrade, hasta legua
and take care of ur dirty ass hole
[Brat 3: University of Pennsylvania I]

Community Moderators: Neo, LILKA
The time now is: Tue Sep 07:09 am
Web development and hosting provided by Netimpulses.Com
This site is created by students for students.
Copyright © 2000-2002, Abroadplanet.Com. All rights reserved