Brat-3: ACTR Students Community
Student Logo

Home - Login - Register - Help

Home - International Students Community
This is online community of international students studying in the USA.
The site where students help students to survive and thrive during their stay in America.
International Students Online

AbroadPlanet Forums -> Brat-3: ACTR Students Community Post new topic
Author
Topic
06-Dec-2001 03:09 PM
  Internship Positions
Neo
Hello Everyone:

I see a lot of new people here, so let me introduce myself. My name is Andy, or Andriy, up to you. I'm FSA-2000 Ugrad alumni.
Currently I'm involved into couple of Internet project and online ventures.
One of them is Net Impulses, an international joint venture. I'm a CEO/Co-founder of this venture project. We provide development work for businesses needing to improve or create a web presence, as well as turn-key E-commerce solutions. (web applications, stand alone software etc.)
Besides we run 3 our own projects, and more are coming down the road.
Needless to say we are constantly coming up with new ideas and would look forward to having new people that would help us to completing existing and future projects.
Thus, I thought that some of you guys might be interested in doing your internships with us.
Because according to my own experience it is not an easy to find internship dealing with international business/politics/mass-media etc when you are in a small town like Starkville, MS.

We are looking for two Content Editors and two Business Assistants to join our team.

Content Editors:
The main responsibilities of the position will be to write and edit web content, as well as to assist web team with strategic communication development.
Any experience in content writing or in journalism is a major plus. Must have excellent writing and proofreading skills and be very familiar with the Internet.
Excellent opportunity for mass-media majors.

Business Assistants:
The business assistant will provide information to support the Netimpulses' marketing team.
This position involves undertaking market research, data analyzing, evaluating alternative business strategies, and developing financial projections.
Candidates should have the capacity to conduct data analysis.
Business majors are encouraged to apply.

The ability to work with limited supervision is important to both positions.

Incentives are possible for all positions. Besides, I'll consider you for the future employment when you get back to your home countries (in case you do come back).

Please visit our website to learn more about joint venture: http://www.netimpulses.com
Send me your resume at info@netimpulses.com
Don't forget to include your phone umber. I'll try to arrange phone interview with you.

The very last thing, students from Mississippi State University are strongly encouraged to apply.

Please forward this information to those who might be interested in it.
Thanks so much!

Andy
P.S. vsem ukrainskim parnyam pozdravleniya, sednya vrode den' ukrainskoy armii ili shtoto tipa togo
[Brat 3: ACTR Student 2001-2002]

06-Dec-2001 06:21 PM
 Re: Internship Positions
Tarasishe
Hey, hlopaky, diysno, moyi vitanna z nashym svatom Treba vidmityty
Shaslyvo.

12-Dec-2001 04:33 PM
rostyk

Keep it up! Have just visited your site! Seems decent. Let me know when in Kyiv. Hope to meet you someday. Cheers.

16-Dec-2001 04:22 AM
Andrew
Andrew, I've just been at your site - pretty good job I must say! looks professional!!

Udachi!!
Andrew (from Minnesota)

21-Dec-2001 06:16 PM
Pavel
Hello Andy:

I'm interested in your offer. Please take a look at my resume.

Thanks,
Pavel

Community Moderators: Neo, LILKA
The time now is: Fri Sep 03:09 am
Web development and hosting provided by Netimpulses.Com
This site is created by students for students.
Copyright © 2000-2002, Abroadplanet.Com. All rights reserved