Brat-3: ACTR Students Community
Student Logo

Home - Login - Register - Help

Home - International Students Community
This is online community of international students studying in the USA.
The site where students help students to survive and thrive during their stay in America.
International Students Online

AbroadPlanet Forums -> Brat-3: ACTR Students Community Post new topic
Author
Topic
17-Aug-2001 09:02 PM
  Ne pizdite oto ulitite!!!
Davido

hey whazuupp!!!

tomu kto menya ne znaet--i'm David, tot kto kinul
ACTR/ACCELS i shyas naxoditsya v USA!!!
proper--man need help? you can count on me. artur
ty che zdes blatuesh??? ne nravitsya portal?-so get rid of it man!!! a esli xochesh to vedi sebya normalno!!! all right???

o.k. bye all

David from Georgia(Gruzia)
[Brat 3: University of Pennsylvania I]

18-Aug-2001 08:29 AM
 Re: Ne pizdite oto ulitite!!!
proper
He-he-he!

Nakonec-to, man, tu gde propal?

Rad tebya opyat' slushat', starik )) Kak tam dela? U tebya Inet est'? Esli est', pishi: igor_proper2000@yahoo.com

ili ostav' svoe, ya sam napishu...
ladno, cheers.
privet ot vseh hashuh - Mikola, Neo, Roxy, etc

Pr.

18-Aug-2001 09:42 PM
artur
Davidik, fuck yourself man ok??? Now we have had long discussions about this with proper and neo, tak shto tol'ko tebya tut ni xvatalo, blya, znayish you wanna look cool or somethin??? Yeah?? you think cuz you say something like ni piz**te a to uletite people gonna think you're cool??? **** off ok?? And as a matter of fact its not that hard to talk shit on the net, so just forget it ok??? And also almost everyone can kinut' accels i ostat'sya, what i mean is that doesn't mean you're cool either!!!

19-Aug-2001 01:54 AM
Tarasishe
Artur!!! STOP THE SHIT! JUST AGAIN, WATCH YOUR LANGUAGE! TRY TO UNDERSTAND, THAT AS WELL AS YOU ALL "FRESH-FLASHED" STAY TOGETHR, SO DO WE, "OLDS" SUPPORT EACH OTHER!! If you are not going to stop talking trash on OLDs, you just gonna mess up with everybody! THat wont make YOU nor US cool! OK? Just a friendly reminder, watch your language man! Sometimes it helps to count till 9.999.999 before trashing dudes out. Alrighty?
Stay calm, and have fun.
Later

19-Aug-2001 03:22 AM
artur
Oh come on man!!!! I told ya that im not into messing with people on the net, but hey it's time to stop this s**t!!! I know you people support each other, but i don't think you really needed that support, i mean why the hell is everyone trying to act cool, now i don't need everybody to tell me the same sh*t about how to talk on this forum man, and that davidik, he just read like massage one week old and he is telling me not to cuss??? Anyways man im telling you i hate that shit, And what is that sh*t about not visiting the forum?? Can he make me not to post stuff on this forum??? I don't think so, so as i said either we are "friends" or just don't bother me and us, you think yourself, it's like already few days that i'm trying to be nice to you guys, askin for advice and stuff like that, but as i said, you'll have to decide for yourself, the only think is (and i think you'll agree with me) that there's no use declaring war on the net. So lets just stop this s**t right now, or tell everybody in your group write me about how to behave on this site, and than we will start being nice to each other!!!
Take care man!!!

20-Aug-2001 12:21 PM
Dorina
It is really hot in our forum, isn't it?
I miss chatting...

Have fun!

Community Moderators: Neo, LILKA
The time now is: Fri Sep 09:09 am
Web development and hosting provided by Netimpulses.Com
This site is created by students for students.
Copyright © 2000-2002, Abroadplanet.Com. All rights reserved