Brat-3: ACTR Students Community
Student Logo

Home - Login - Register - Help

Home - International Students Community
This is online community of international students studying in the USA.
The site where students help students to survive and thrive during their stay in America.
International Students Online

AbroadPlanet Forums -> Brat-3: ACTR Students Community Post new topic
Author
Topic
27-Dec-2000 02:48 AM
  Have a great Holiday!
orange_girl
Wish you all the greatest New Year ever !MAke this New Year to be the special one!!!!!Portal is so dull without you all,have a nice break and come back full of nice memories!Miss ya all and See ya,with love Nino.
[Brat 3: University of Pennsylvania I]

27-Dec-2000 10:20 PM
 Re: Have a great Holiday!
yerkin
yeah...

08-Jan-2001 08:40 PM
ICE
Hey Nino!
Holidays passed away, and now school started. I hope you had great time during your vacation. Portal is good place to spend time, but i don't wish you to stay on comp on your vacation. Can't wait to chat to u. Come someday, we can share things we did on Xmas and New Year. I'm sure it'll be fun to hear all your stories.
Yall guys come to chat. I miss you a lot.
love, Ice

08-Jan-2001 11:59 PM
ratmir
.... mmm.. eto , kak eto... ny koroche , prazdniki yzhe proshli, no ja Vas vse ravno pozdravlyajy. A che tak pozdno? Da potomychto ne bilo y menya vremeni za computerom sidet'. Nadejys' y Vas tozhe, a eto znachit chto kanikyli y vas tozhe proshli veselo, t.e. ne za skychnim kompyterom. A teper' nachalas' ycheba... prijdetsya opyat' za etim jashchikom sidet'. Ja eto k tomy chto davno ja ne bil v chate i navernoje soskychilsya. Vixodite v chat, tam pogovorim a to tyt bred ja kakoj-to nesy.
Sincerely Vash Ratmir

10-Jan-2001 08:35 PM
ICE
pipli!!!! come back to chat!!! Mi uje davno ne chatovali, vozvrashaeytes, pochatuyem!!!
love, Aisuluu

10-Jan-2001 09:43 PM
yerkin
nekogda...

11-Jan-2001 04:23 PM
orange_girl
Ice!
How are ya???Just yesterday i found your card ,that you gave me in Penn..so sweet..and there was your e-mail ..i'll write you sometime..I really wanted to see ya in CA ,but somehow we didn't make it.but that's o.k,really miss ya and will talk to you later,take care and enjoy life...!!!Nino.
P.S.I'm sure you had a great time over there in CA.It's a great state...

21-Jan-2001 01:41 AM
ICE
Hey orange girl! I'm glad u found card i gave u! Thanx a lot for your warm words, u r great person! Enjoy your school! =(
By the way, i'm still lookin' for a ticket to get to Omaha, let me know if u found anything, ok!? Will email u later.
love, Aisuluu

Community Moderators: Neo, LILKA
The time now is: Sun Sep 11:09 pm
Web development and hosting provided by Netimpulses.Com
This site is created by students for students.
Copyright © 2000-2002, Abroadplanet.Com. All rights reserved