Brat-3: ACTR Students Community
Student Logo

Home - Login - Register - Help

Home - International Students Community
This is online community of international students studying in the USA.
The site where students help students to survive and thrive during their stay in America.
International Students Online

AbroadPlanet Forums -> Brat-3: ACTR Students Community Post new topic
Author
Topic
14-Nov-2000 06:12 PM
  X-mas holidays
komsaid1
Hi everyone. As far as I know a lot of you already decided where and when to go for X-mas holidays. I haven't decided yet (otstala ). But I know that I'm not the only one who haven't decided yet. I don't wanna stay here for holiday and I don't wanna go somewhere alone, no fun in both variants. I have vacation from 22 Dec. to 15 January, so if anyone else has vacation during the same period (not necessarily from 22 to 16, even if somewhere in between these dates), and wants to go somewhere let me know.
I'D REALLY HATE TO STAY HERE FOR MY VACATION, AND I WOULDN'T GO SOMEWHERE ALONE. OTZOVITES'.

Thanks for attention.

Yours,
Roxy
[Brat 3: University of Pennsylvania I]

14-Nov-2000 08:47 PM
 Re: X-mas holidays
komsaid1
...pls, don't leave this message with no response.

Thnx.

14-Nov-2000 09:48 PM
dornabella
Dear Roxy!

I plan to go to Florida this holiday with the Christmas International House. I know for sure that some other ACCELS students plan to take part in the same program hoping to meet all together there. It will be my pleasure if you would join us.
In case you do not, I am still sure that you will not be alone and you will have a wonderful Christmas )

In case you want to have a look, here is the address.

http://www.christmasih.org

It is quite late, they charge an extra participation fee if you apply later than 15th of November, so hurry up! You can call them or send them an email...

Best regards,
Dorina

14-Nov-2000 10:03 PM
igor_proper
Hey, Kom, you are completely right - it is no use staying home at Christmas holidays. And you are for sure must go somewhere. Florida is a good variant. It will be warm there, but keep in mind, that FL is a expensive state. Take care.

IFHMS

15-Nov-2000 04:50 PM
komsaid1
Thnx for responding, Igo and Dornabella, and also for good advise. But I think Florida is too expensive for me. Coz I know missed that organisations small fee, I looked up in the internet prices for ticket to some cities and states. Guess what I found about Florida: the round trip ticket would cost $1.119 or $1.519, don't remember the exact variant. So I hink it really is an expensive place to go.

If you (OR ANYONE ELSE) has any other idea, let me know.

DOES ANYONE WANT TO GO TO CHICAGO????

17-Nov-2000 04:37 AM
ICE
Hey!
Just wanna cheer u up. If u wanna go to California, join me, and X-Ray. I will suggest u to have a look at some web-sites, where they have cheapest tickets for u. Maybe this time is too late to buy a ticket for Xmas, but u can try to buy ticket for your Spring Break! Whatever, let me know about your plans; will be happy to meet u.
Sincierily, Aisuluu

Community Moderators: Neo, LILKA
The time now is: Mon Sep 01:09 pm
Web development and hosting provided by Netimpulses.Com
This site is created by students for students.
Copyright © 2000-2002, Abroadplanet.Com. All rights reserved