Brat-3: ACTR Students Community
Student Logo

Home - Login - Register - Help

Home - International Students Community
This is online community of international students studying in the USA.
The site where students help students to survive and thrive during their stay in America.
International Students Online

AbroadPlanet Forums -> Brat-3: ACTR Students Community Post new topic
Author
Topic
27-Sep-2000 04:21 PM
  Screw Walmart, K-mart, Target and JC Penney
Rus
Hello everyone!
I want to give you a little piece of advice. Don't buy any clothes in Walmart, Kmart, Target and JC Penney. They always carry cheap crappy chinese brands. That is shit guys. Those stores are good to buy photo films or a backpack but not clothes. They sell crap. Go to the mall and buy some good stuff there.
S uvazheniem,
Rus
[Brat 3: University of Pennsylvania I]

27-Sep-2000 04:45 PM
 Re: Screw Walmart, K-mart, Target and JC Penney
igor_proper
Hey, Rus!
I want to add that JC Penny is rather expensive store. The prices are very high there comparing with Wal-Mart or other mass shops. A few days ago Valera and I went to JC Penny to make some shopping. But when we saw those prices we lost any desire to spend our money there. We just went to Wal-Mart (that is 5 meters from JC Penny) and bought everything we needed at prices half as high as they are in JC Penny.

My advice to all going shopping: first find out about the prices, and only then get rid of your money, boys and girls. It is an often thing that the same stuff costs different prices at different places; and the variance in prices are usually quite big.

Igor V. from hot Mississippi.

28-Sep-2000 06:59 AM
 Re: Screw Walmart, K-mart, Target and JC Penney
dornabella
Dear Rus!

Thank you for your advice.
It is great that you like to spend a lot of money on clothes...
I am sure GAP have great things, but at Targer and Kmart one can do good shopping too.
Sometimes the clothes are the same - the fashion, the model, the only difference
is in price.
Besides, if the nature has not gifted you with a nice body, no clothes can fix that...
I have seen Yerkin's photos, you look great! Why do you bother so much about clothes?!

With the best wishes,
Dorina

Community Moderators: Neo, LILKA
The time now is: Tue Sep 07:09 pm
Web development and hosting provided by Netimpulses.Com
This site is created by students for students.
Copyright © 2000-2002, Abroadplanet.Com. All rights reserved