Brat-3: ACTR Students Community
Student Logo

Home - Login - Register - Help

Home - International Students Community
This is online community of international students studying in the USA.
The site where students help students to survive and thrive during their stay in America.
International Students Online

AbroadPlanet Forums -> Brat-3: ACTR Students Community Post new topic
Author
Topic
06-Nov-2000 08:02 PM
 Re: ATTENTION CITIZENS OF OUR PORTAL!!!! HELP NEEDED!!!!!
Rus
Nu ty brat is shuler odnako, community razvodit kak malishey v detskom sadu. Eto kak v starinnoy ukrainskoy pogovorke:"S MIRU PO NITKE--BEDNOMU RUBASHKA" Pogovorka kakaya a? Ty to maiku smeni na kostum, takie talantlivie ludi zasluzhivayut prikid posolidnee chto to tipa Hugo Boss. Ya tebe perechislu paru dollarov na tvoy Corporate Account in Zurich. Tolko uslovie, na novom kostume s tilnoy storony prikley moe imya DR.RUS. Nu ladno bez obid, idea horoshaya, otlichniy SCAM (I can be your promoter for a fee of course). Portal zamechatelniy ya podderzhivayu misl. And one more thing, why don't you put a picture of mine on the home page of this portal, wouldn't it be great?
Best regards,
RUSLAN
[Brat 3: University of Pennsylvania I]

06-Nov-2000 08:15 PM
komsaid1
Rus ty khot' v reshanii takogo vazhnogo voprosa dlya vsego portala mozhesh' pro svoi photki zabyt, khotya by na nekotoroe vremya.

06-Nov-2000 09:03 PM
Neo
Roxi,go to donation page at

http://ra.msstate.edu/~avs1/brat3/donation.html

read all that, than click at donate button and follow the instruction (fill up the form etc....)

Guys, sending money online would be more convinient, going to bank, and making all that stuff cerates lots of problems ..... But this is up on you.....

Rus, your are dead right man! it is getting colder in MS and I decided to get some clothing..... jeans from Armani are my favorite ..... and I've already picked up a luxury car! and than I'm going to Hawai!
here comes interesting part! Guess how much doest it cost me! Just 50 bucks!!!!!!!!!!!!

and if you want to see your pic at the new portal, please send us $50 and I'll put you there.....

Andy

06-Nov-2000 09:15 PM
yerkin
Yo, Neo, check your email. Tell me what did you find there. I hope it is what I am thinking. If not then something's wrong.

HEY, GUYS, DO IT !!!

YFK

06-Nov-2000 09:53 PM
Rus
Neo, ty konechno liho zadurivaesh detskie holovy vsem etim bazarom pro portal, pryamo kak v knige "Neznayka na Lune". Dengi posylat po internetu eto konechno misl. Pro mashinu i Armani to ty konechno zagnul, ya ne lublu takuyu boltovnu, nado bazarit konkretno. Realno ty mozhesh podnyat gde to 100 baksov. A eto na kostum ne hvatit. Tak sho ya tebe porekomenduyu kupit sebe kozhanie shtany ot GAPA. No nado i esche sho to vmesto maiki produmat tipa kakoy nibud rubashki v kletku. Nu ladno eto v buduschem, kak govoritsya v znamenitoy starinnoy ukrainskoy pogovorke: "Ne govori gop poka ne pereprignesh" i drugoy takzhe starinnoy poslovice "Dai bog nashomu telyati ta vovka z'yisty" Ladno bez obid, ya perechislyayu svoyu dolu v tvoy bank na kaymanovih ostrovah.
Ruslan

06-Nov-2000 10:14 PM
komsaid1
Hi Neo,

U menya ne poluchaetsya send money online. They ask me for the card varification number which I don't have (or don't know). If you know how I can do that without entering card var. number, let me know, or I'll just send a check to ur address. One more question, is it necess. to go to bank to send chaeck?

Roxy

06-Nov-2000 10:22 PM
komsaid1
Neo,

I have trouble entring brat3, whenever I enter, a dialog box says something like "the internet cannot connect this server. The connection was reset". And even when after I finally enter the portal, I can't post a topic, just no way of doing that, I can just reply. Why does that happen, do u know?

06-Nov-2000 11:01 PM
Neo
hey guys!
I want to say that we just have received the very first donation! This was from Yerkin!
5 dollars! Thank you man! I hope everyone will follow your example!

also, please explain Komsaid how you made payment....
so, we have 4.75 now available at our save portal fund:-)!
well.... I don't know why you can't login to portal komsaid.... I really don't know.....

Andy

P.S. I'll create a topic and all people who send money will be posted there. Than, when we do get our new portal, all these names will be posted there....

Community Moderators: Neo, LILKA
The time now is: Mon Sep 07:09 pm
Web development and hosting provided by Netimpulses.Com
This site is created by students for students.
Copyright © 2000-2002, Abroadplanet.Com. All rights reserved