Brat-3: ACTR Students Community
Student Logo

Home - Login - Register - Help

Home - International Students Community
This is online community of international students studying in the USA.
The site where students help students to survive and thrive during their stay in America.
International Students Online

AbroadPlanet Forums -> Brat-3: ACTR Students Community Post new topic
Author
Topic
29-May-2001 05:05 PM
 Re: Privet iz Khmelnitskogo!
Timour
Neo:
angelik6_6@yahoo.com
gayooshka@yahoo.com (po-moemu) kstati...why?

Piply.
privet. rad, chto vy vse zhivy. супер. не сдавайтесь. через месяц все забудут, что вы из Мамерики и начнут относиться как к простым нормальным людям. надоело бухать. хочу обратно б безалкольные штаты.
народ, а где там у АСПРЯЛа регистрироваться можно, я бумажонку ту потерял.
ну, за вас всех!
охрипший от пива тимур
[Brat 3: University of Pennsylvania I]

30-May-2001 08:34 AM
X_Ray
ЗДАРОВА, Тима!
Как там Казань поживает?
Если я правильно понял, то ты спрашивал насчет BECA(former IREX), т.е. I-net access. Тады иди в офис АКСЕЛСА и спроси адрес и остальную инфу там.
Удачи!
Рентген=)

30-May-2001 05:25 PM
yerQ
Кат зе креп, гайз, лет'с кип токинг ин аур коммон ленгвидж.

Тейк ит изи.

"Уай"

31-May-2001 10:20 AM
vasya1
I've never thought that it would be that bad. People are laughing at me when I'm saying thank you in the store buying something. People are damn angry on everything and ready to kill each other.
But anyway it's my country, so I'll probably get through this period soon, I don't know.

See you,
Vasya

31-May-2001 01:06 PM
proper
Vasek, I agree with you: some people just can't understand that when you smile to them, it means you are telling them "I am glad to see you (or talk to you, or whatever). But this is understandable: remember what you felt when somebody smiled to you in the past? You probably thought they are laughting at you for smth (your appearence, voice, etc).

On the other hand, there are lots of people who understand this and smile you back; and then the sun shines brighter, you both are happier, and the life is lighter.

So, smile, it is worth doing )))

Proper

06-Jun-2001 09:49 AM
gayooshka
Privet)
Moi e-mail gayoosh@hotmail.com
Take care...

06-Jun-2001 07:46 PM
melike
Hey, people!!! Soooo nice to "see" you in here!!! Keep it up!!! I know what it really means- my dean and the whole Uni drive me CRAZY. I believe most of you feel the same
Good luck with you finals (back home :O)
luv
Mila

09-Jun-2001 08:48 AM
komsaid1
Privet. Vot, vremeni net, a vse taki reshila dat' znat' chto ya poka tozhe tuta!!!
Kstati, here's what I did, and hope you'l do too. Ya tut orientatsiyu provodila noven'kim studentam kotorye v Ameriku edyat. Tak vot, ya im dala adres etogo sita, skazala chto tut oni mogut nayti cheap sources for phone cards and so on, sprosit pro chto to chto nado dlya ikh paper, ili prosto poobschat'sya s drugimi. Rebyata, ne propadayte!!!!

Derzhite svyaz', i dayte drugim kotorye edut v Ameriku po FSA znat' ob etom site. Let AbroadPlanet live!

Love ya'll,
Roxy

Community Moderators: Neo, LILKA
The time now is: Fri Sep 08:09 pm
Web development and hosting provided by Netimpulses.Com
This site is created by students for students.
Copyright © 2000-2002, Abroadplanet.Com. All rights reserved