Brat-3: ACTR Students Community
Student Logo

Home - Login - Register - Help

Home - International Students Community
This is online community of international students studying in the USA.
The site where students help students to survive and thrive during their stay in America.
International Students Online

AbroadPlanet Forums -> Brat-3: ACTR Students Community Post new topic
Author
Topic
21-Nov-2000 06:11 PM
  IRISHA, NURBEK, DORINA, ERLEN, ROXY i vsem chateram...
ICE
hEY Pipl!
Hotela skazat vam Happy Thanxgivin! Be safe, and have wonderful time wherever you will be.Jal chto ya ne smogla razmestit imena drugih chaterov.
Ya vas vseh lyublu,
Aisuluu :-)
[Brat 3: University of Pennsylvania I]

21-Nov-2000 07:15 PM
 Re: IRISHA, NURBEK, DORINA, ERLEN, ROXY i vsem chateram...
ERLEN
Kop rahmet saghan, qyzym, men ote rizamyn senen sondai sozder estigennen keiyn.
Thanxgiving myn jyl jasasyn!

[ This message was edited by: ERLEN on: 11-21-2000 20:14 ]

21-Nov-2000 09:52 PM
dornabella
Dear Ice!

The same to you! Have fun during the holidays! And chat more often...

I miss you all!

23-Nov-2000 04:41 PM
komsaid1
Aisulu, thanks a lot. We love you too.

Ice, Dornabella, Erlen, Yerik, Tima, Neo, Igor, Nurbek, Talia, and all other chaters whose name I didn't mention here (but that doesn't man that I forgot them at all), HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

25-Nov-2000 06:36 AM
yerkin

sorry for a slight delay...

Gobble-gobble for each and every member of our portal!!!

By the latter I mean:

• Aigerimka (ma girlie, that's exhaustingly comprehensive; Greetz to my homecity of Almaty and Clemson, SC);
  • Aijemal (greetings to Alabama/Turkmenistan!!! Huntsville, AL);
  • Aisuluu (aka Ice, ha-ha you've finally accepted the nickname we've given you; quttyqtaimyn, korchun-albatros; Greetz to Osh and oi, zabyl... kazhis' Bowling Green, KY);
  • AlikUS (aka... still wanna remain incognito? OK, then just keep improving your homepage and Greetz to [ok, incognito, but I know where]);
  • Aria1100 (aka Oleg; yep, you're right, Klichko is the strongest in EBU! Greetz to Bemidji, MN);
  • Azamat (aka Aza; Assalau Maghaleikum, baur; Greetz to a QAZAQ in Valdosta, GA);
  • Davido (wazzAAAAAAAp to "mobile" guys down there, Sergo also says Hi to you in georgian, but I just won't tell it to you Greetz go to Mobile, AL);
  • Dornabella (aka Dorina, multsumesc for sharing EVERYTHING with us; Lincoln, NE);
  • Elena (aka... nah, never mind; Thanksgiving greetings to a wonderful girl goe to Dnepropetrovsk and Eau Claire, WI);
  • Erlen (aka Yerlen, aka Erlinem, greetz to Hunchback of Notre Damme and in general ULKEN AGHANY RAKHMET BERU KUNINE QUTTYQTAiMYN, OSY ATAQQA IE BOL ;)))) Greetz go to all arghyns in Astana and Grand ForXXX, ND);
  • Igor_Proper (aka Igor_Improper ))) Bow-Happy-Thanksgiving-Wow!!! Greetz to MSU, dogZ!!!! );
  • Komsaid1 (aka Roxy, your number of greeting cards should be recorded in the Guiness Book, gapush nestay ;))) Bemidji, MN);
  • Musliba (aka Mashka, aka Swinger-babe ))) Greetz to Henniker, not Hrenniker; Big "HI!" to Nata and Olya; Henniker, NH);
  • Neo (aka Andy, aka The Daddy, thanks for creating the Sky and the Earth in seven dayzzzz; Greetz to Khmelnitskiy and Starkville, MS ));
  • Olesya (Happy Thanksgiving!!! Without this portal I'd never know you, but now I do ;) Greetz to Ternopil and Laramie, WY);
  • Ratmir (aka Rat; Yo, Greetz, Jungle-Bro!!!!! Greets to Uzhgorod and Starkville, MS);
  • Rostyk (aka Rostyslav; i'll download squarepusher ASAP, had no opportunity so far; Greetz to Alma, MI);
  • Rus (aka Dr.Rus, aka Slim; You're one wicked b**ch, but I pretty much have no choice here, so HAPPY THANKGIVING TO YOU TOO!!! Greetz to Kramatorsk and Atlanta, GA);
  • Stasy (aka Anastasia, aka Twinnie-the-Pooh; Happy Thanksgiving, sis! Greetz to Dnepropetrovsk and Starkville, MS);
  • Svetlana (aka Sweet-lana; Greetings to the capital of Italy ;)))) Greetz to Khmelnitskiy and Rome, GA);
  • Timour (aka Lonely_Scyscraper, aka AFKAP, aka StrangerInTheNight, aka Timoha the tatarin; greetz to Kazan' and Chicago, IL);
  • Valera (Warm Salemdermen to KZ representativestargha in the state of Mississippide! Greetz go to Qaraghandy and Starkville, MS);
  • Wot_Eto_Vlipli (aka Wot_Blin, aka Natasha; greetz to a citizen of the town from which I know a lot of people, i.e. Novosibirsk; and to Lincoln, NE);
  • X_Ray (aka Nurbek; greetz to korchun-albatros No.2, kazakh's second best friend of choice )) Lincoln, NE);
  • all others, I bet I forgot at least a good dozen of folks who really diserve some name recognition; sorry, guys, my memory still needs some upgrade ;)))))

Once again:

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

Yerkin (Kazakhstan, UPenn2, Atlanta) [ This message was edited by: YeRKiN on: 11-25-2000 07:15 ]

25-Nov-2000 12:49 PM
timour
Man, you know how to delight folks. Is it a class you are also taking in your hot Atlanta?
Awesome good job, and thanks for all your kind words...and revealing all our nicks, you jerk
Anyway, I don't think I will need my nix any more. I want to say goodbye to the population of the portal, to all of my cyberfriends here, whom I will most certainly miss.
But you know what? If there's an intention - write me to my "soapbox":

timurionok@yahoo.com

Whenever there's a business affair or just some spare time.
Although with the forthcoming exams there obviously would not be so much time, I assume. I wish you success and good luck, guys! Whatever you do and wherever you go!
C YA!
tim

26-Nov-2000 12:48 AM
dornabella
I had lots of good time here, both chatting and also reading your posts, guys...
Thanks for the TRUTHFUL description, Yerkin...Ã,,

26-Nov-2000 12:52 AM
dornabella
Hello, Timour!

I am sure you will visit ths portal, even if you might not join the chat... I will certainly miss you!

With the best wishes,
Dorina

[ This message was edited by: dornabella on: 11-26-2000 01:51 ]

27-Nov-2000 03:51 AM
Aisuluu
Thanx pipl! Now r u ready to tell how u spent your Thanxgivin' break!?
*8-}

Community Moderators: Neo, LILKA
The time now is: Mon Sep 09:09 am
Web development and hosting provided by Netimpulses.Com
This site is created by students for students.
Copyright © 2000-2002, Abroadplanet.Com. All rights reserved