Brat-3: ACTR Students Community
Student Logo

Home - Login - Register - Help

Home - International Students Community
This is online community of international students studying in the USA.
The site where students help students to survive and thrive during their stay in America.
International Students Online

AbroadPlanet Forums -> Brat-3: ACTR Students Community Post new topic
Author
Topic
13-Aug-2001 06:12 AM
  Dlya Artura i ostal'noy bratii!!!
proper
Hello, guys!
You seem to be new here. I guess you are new ACTR Undergrads for this year. You are welcome in this forum - it was designed specially for ACTR studetns. But, keep in mind that you must watch your language here. Otherwise, you will be denied access.

If any questions, write to me ))

Proper
[Brat 3: University of Pennsylvania I]

13-Aug-2001 01:25 PM
 Re: Dlya Artura i ostal'noy bratii!!!
artur
Da ladno tebe proper!!!!
mi zhe na russkom pishem, we don't mind our language and other are not reading our posts anyways, so whats that stuff about language man???

13-Aug-2001 01:40 PM
proper
Hey, man, I personally do not care what language you talk unless you use ruaain, ukrainain, or english. Since you do use one fo them, so, keep it clear and without different "stuff".

Btw, you are wrong about the people's coming here. Did you see the number of the last posting? So, be sure not to drop anything that will not be accepted properly by others.

OK, you stay cool and say where you had orientaion if you are an ACTR one.

Proper

13-Aug-2001 05:41 PM
artur
Damn, i am an actr one, and duh... where do you think i had my orientation??? you know the joke about Innaaa???

13-Aug-2001 06:54 PM
proper
You, man, be calm and quiet. If I am not mistaken, Innnaaa means f... you. Correct me if it is not so.
About the orientation: in 2000-20001 there were at least four palces - UPenn, South Alabama, Drexel, Delaver...

So?
Pr

13-Aug-2001 08:40 PM
artur
Look you got that right innnaa means what you said f*** u, and the thing is that i don't care how many places the orientation last year was, but if i was in drexel this year i would be in drexel forum, if in upenn 2 i would be in upenn 2 but see i ended up in UPENN 1 so take a guess where did i have my orientation??? besides that one more thing, you told me not to cuss i'm not am i, but other than that don't try telling me what to do, stuff like to be quite ok?
No offence of course, and besides can you make a forum for Upenn1 but 2001-2002??? That doesn't matter, i ahve friends from 2000-2001 who were at Upenn 1st group, anyways cut that **** ok??? i don't like it!!!

Community Moderators: Neo, LILKA
The time now is: Fri Sep 01:09 pm
Web development and hosting provided by Netimpulses.Com
This site is created by students for students.
Copyright © 2000-2002, Abroadplanet.Com. All rights reserved