Brat-3: ACTR Students Community
Student Logo

Home - Login - Register - Help

Home - International Students Community
This is online community of international students studying in the USA.
The site where students help students to survive and thrive during their stay in America.
International Students Online

AbroadPlanet Forums -> Brat-3: ACTR Students Community Post new topic
Author
Topic
06-Oct-2001 06:17 AM
 Re: FSA
Nana
Hi Lana,

I suppose you are the Svitlana from GVSU. :-) I am glad you joined us finally, and hope you will spread the abroadplanet among your FSA friends too.
As you know, I was a business major, so feel free to contact me if you need any help. You know my e-mail already.
Well hope you are doing okay.
Take care, ne propadai.

Nana.
P.S. Taras teper ti propal..
[Brat 3: ACTR Student 2001-2002]

07-Oct-2001 12:01 AM
Tarasishe
Nana, ya nikuda ne propal, prosto tak zabegalsa, mnogo delov, i vsakogo takogo. HOpe ya all dun fine M
talk to you later.
Taras.
P.S. Nice to see me faces (read nicknames) in here.

07-Oct-2001 06:56 AM
proper
Hello, Lana!

So glad you have finally found the way to this portal. There were a lot of students with business major last year. I am one of them, accounting in particular. So, feel free to contact me in case you need some advice or help. My e-mail is either igor_proper2000@yahoo.com or v_igor@hotmail.com.

Greetings, Proper

30-Oct-2001 02:09 PM
mareeny
u no, kinda glad I found you...FSA FLEX student, one of the " luckiest" u know... well, have no clue where this " special" chat is- I'm either in www.smith.lvivnet.com/chat or in lviv.ua ,tam nashyh nebagato, ale diaspora nochamy sydyt'... shaslyvo!!!

30-Oct-2001 09:55 PM
Tarasishe
Hey people,
Meet Mareeny, she is FLEX from Lutsk, Ukraine. Be nice to the younger sista!
Have fun, Me

26-Nov-2001 10:48 PM
Marat
hi from older flex alumni. i'm joining your brotherhood as an alumnus of 1995. it's a great idea to have a flex students chat. Greetings to those whom i know - i believe i know all Moscow and Moscow region flex students and more. Hope to see you online, guys.
by the way Shevchuk is giving a concert in Chicago on Dec. 14th.

26-Nov-2001 11:16 PM
olkamouse
Hey, guys! how is it going? )hope you are alright.
ohh, you are already here, Mareeny..so, do you recognize me, huh? So, what do ya think about Dec., 2
are you going to have dinner in Frankenmuth? hope i can meet ya there! Hey, we'll have another opportunity to discuss GLOBAL problems with our f*cking mexican friends..)
do miss them, hun?
Oh, Francisco, went to Mountain Plaesunt with me and some other students that day.. We became friends, can you believe it?? He's f*cking funny guy! Trust me!)
Alright, hope to hear from ya soon.
P.S zapevai Chervonu Rutu! )
yours, Olka

26-Nov-2001 11:22 PM
olkamouse
Hey there! wazzup, Marat?
How are you doing? Listen, is it for sure, that Shevchuk is coming? 'cause maybe .. i don't know.. what about tikets, when can i buy them? maybe I and Ann will go to the concert..)
I was in Detriot this weekend! Ohh, God, it's really dirty city..
Did ya receive that letter with pictures from Moscow? i really hope so. I haven't heard from ya for a while.. ) hope, you can improve the situation, huh?
oh, sure! I have met that girl, Marina, you told me about her, remember. Yea, she is really nice.)
catch ya later, Olka

Posts: [1-8]    [9-16]    [17-24]    [25-32]    [33-40]    [41-48]    [49-56]    [57-64]    [65-72]    [73-80]    [81-88]    [89-96]    [97-100]
Community Moderators: Neo, LILKA
The time now is: Fri Sep 04:09 am
Web development and hosting provided by Netimpulses.Com
This site is created by students for students.
Copyright © 2000-2002, Abroadplanet.Com. All rights reserved