Brat-3: ACTR Students Community
Student Logo

Home - Login - Register - Help

Home - International Students Community
This is online community of international students studying in the USA.
The site where students help students to survive and thrive during their stay in America.
International Students Online

AbroadPlanet Forums -> Brat-3: ACTR Students Community Post new topic
Author
Topic
27-Nov-2001 05:08 PM
 Re: FSA
kgbsam
Hi, guys! What's up? If you remember me I'm Anton from Moscow and I had orientation in Portland, OR! I think you'll remember me! I just find out about this site-chat so I pretty glad that I got mail from OLGA! Thanx! Olga don't forget about www.nicenet.org we have chat's there almost everyday! Also we begin to do DATA BASE of all Exchange students who we know on

WWW.FSAFLEX.150M.COM/data.html

It'll be updating if you want to replace your address just send it in format as on that web-page on my mail!

AGENTOFKGB@yahoo.com

or

SAMUSSR@YAHOO.com

>HSH< s@mson a.k.a. samussr@yahoo.com
[Brat 3: ACTR Student 2001-2002]

27-Nov-2001 08:59 PM
olkamouse
Hey, buddy!
Oh, sure i remember you! KGB agent! ) you were soo funny, oh, i'm sure you are)
so, how is it going? how do you like it so far? How is your hosts, school? do you have any idea what i can do with nicenet? (see you samussr email)).
I'm glad, you joined the site. )
ok, write me how u r doing, ok?
talk to ya later, Olka )

27-Nov-2001 11:37 PM
Tarasishe
UUUUUU, I SI A LOT OF NJU PIPL HIR VERI GUD! KIP DA GUD WORK.
Hey who are you anyways? Just currious.
Taras.

28-Nov-2001 10:13 AM
olkamouse
hey, there! how is going?
my name is Olga and i'm from Russia, currently live in Bay City, michigan.
so, i think u undertsand that i'm xchange student this year? )
By the way i know your sister- Ivanku! She rocks! )
we r from PIE together)
ok, catch ya later, Olka )

28-Nov-2001 12:55 PM
GAZON_ZASEYAN
Privet vsem,

TARASISHE mne pochemuto kazhetsya chto ya tebya videl v DC, eto tak ili net? Mne prosto interesno.

Prikolno tut u vas kstati... ) tolko v chate nikogda nikogo netu.
Nu vse, poka vsem...

28-Nov-2001 08:27 PM
Tarasishe
Olka, BAY CITY!! WOW! Thats not far from Traverse City!! Jeez you are lucky, I LOVE MICHIGAN. Go skiing babe, have fun in the wilderness of Michigan. Make sure you go and see the sand dunes. OK? ;)
By the way, I dont have any sisters I have no idea who Ivanka is.
Gazon: It could be Who aer you anyways? I dont think Ive ever met ya. Let me know.
Taras.
P.S. Jeezz, Its fucking getting cold in Canada. Fun times are over, now Xmas is comming closer.

28-Nov-2001 09:55 PM
olkamouse
Hey, Taras! ohh, i'm sorry about "you sister".. i just have read the message (you message "hey ya all, meet Mareeny"), and i thought she was your yaunger sista)
anyway.. sorry about that.)
uuu, it's getting cold in Michigan!! yeah, i'm going to have even more fun in winter that i do have now! )
Taras, what is Traverse City?? )
hey, as i got it, you was xchange student some years ago.. am i right? or i'm wrong again?? )
So, do ya study or work in Canada? How is the weather there?
I saw your pictures and you look kinda familiar.. i don't know..)
ok, hope to hear from ya soon!
Olka
p.s. what about chat-room, Taras? i've never met any chatters there! it sucks! (
Come on , guys!!! )

29-Nov-2001 12:55 AM
Tarasishe
Hey yo.
I am 2000-2001 FSA Undergrad. I was in Indiana State, pretty close to MI, aight? ;)
HEy You have never heard about Traverse CITY?? Wow! Thats just like 140 ml away from Bay City. Its easy to get there: take I-75 and go north all the way to GRAYLING city, they merge to MI-72 I guess. OK? And that would take straight to beautiful Traverse City, the Cherry Capital of the World. Jeez, am I not in love with Michigan. Good old days. ;(
I am studying and working in Toronto now. Does that answer your questin enough?
I dont think you could have seen me somewhere, unless ACCELS has posted like MOST WANTED online of whatever.
Ok, if you ever gonna go to chat, just log in so that people could see you are there. BTW, I am there now.
Taras.

Posts: [1-8]    [9-16]    [17-24]    [25-32]    [33-40]    [41-48]    [49-56]    [57-64]    [65-72]    [73-80]    [81-88]    [89-96]    [97-100]
Community Moderators: Neo, LILKA
The time now is: Fri Sep 04:09 am
Web development and hosting provided by Netimpulses.Com
This site is created by students for students.
Copyright © 2000-2002, Abroadplanet.Com. All rights reserved