Brat-3: ACTR Students Community
Student Logo

Home - Login - Register - Help

Home - International Students Community
This is online community of international students studying in the USA.
The site where students help students to survive and thrive during their stay in America.
International Students Online

AbroadPlanet Forums -> Brat-3: ACTR Students Community Post new topic
Author
Topic
18-Aug-2000 08:00 AM
  Halyava
igor_proper
HI, people.
This is Igor from Mississippi. We are much better here now. Yesterday everning we went to a free party for international students. Do you know why we went there: because we have noyhing else to do and food was Meet a lot of interesting people there. What is interesting: half of MSU's internatioal stare Indian (i hope correct).
About the villages... You were right - invisible man (or woman). We are here in the same boat - but it is OK, more important is that we have unlimited and rather quick Internet connection.
Can you image - our international office's director ask us to pizza-party on Sunday everning. She told us there will be some other people. So we are going what is called "zvanuy vecher".
If i am not mistaken, Invisible man is MIKOLA.How are you going, OLD MAN. I am glad you are with us here. Write more, describe your situation, etc.
Nu, v obschem poka enough, wu tam pishute, ne rasslablyaytes'.
This was Igor From znoynoy Mississippi.
[Brat 3: University of Pennsylvania I]

18-Aug-2000 07:59 AM
 Re: Halyava
igor_proper
HI, people.
This is Igor from Mississippi. We are much better here now. Yesterday everning we went to a free party for international students. Do you know why we went there: because we have noyhing else to do and food was Meet a lot of interesting people there. What is interesting: half of MSU's internatioal stare Indian (i hope correct).
About the villages... You were right - invisible man (or woman). We are here in the same boat - but it is OK, more important is that we have unlimited and rather quick Internet connection.
Can you image - our international office's director ask us to pizza-party on Sunday everning. She told us there will be some other people. So we are going what is called "zvanuy vecher".
If i am not mistaken, Invisible man is MIKOLA.How are you going, OLD MAN. I am glad you are with us here. Write more, describe your situation, etc.
Nu, v obschem poka enough, wu tam pishute, ne rasslablyaytes'.
This was Igor From znoynoy Mississippi.
[Brat 3: University of Pennsylvania I]

Community Moderators: Neo, LILKA
The time now is: Fri Sep 07:09 am
Web development and hosting provided by Netimpulses.Com
This site is created by students for students.
Copyright © 2000-2002, Abroadplanet.Com. All rights reserved