Brat-3: ACTR Students Community
Student Logo

Home - Login - Register - Help

Home - International Students Community
This is online community of international students studying in the USA.
The site where students help students to survive and thrive during their stay in America.
International Students Online

AbroadPlanet Forums -> Brat-3: ACTR Students Community Post new topic
Author
Topic
25-Oct-2000 08:21 AM
  A Modest Proposal
timour
Wow! Still pushing forward the same topic...
RUS - ANTIRUS...Emotions grow stronger...So much energy that could be put into a better place...
Well, if you, guys, are so interested in Ruslan's personality, and - what is more important! - his popularity (which, of course, depends on the former) in this chat...why don't we organize a poll with questions like these:
- Do you like Rus? Why/why not?
- If elections of our portal's President were held, who would vote for? Would Rus be an eligible candidate?
- If yes - what chances would he have to be impeached, eventually?
- Can we allow offensive, explicit language in our portal?
and stuff like that...
Vox populi works best when it's upheld by majority
Oh, by the way, we can politically organize ourselves -into pro-RUS and AntiRus parties!!!

Nadejus', konechno, chto u vseh hvatit soobrazitel'nosti prosto zabyt' etu temu...i nakonec pogovorit' o chem-nibud' drugom!
O vashei community service, k primeru. Why not?
Davaite zhit' druzhno, a?

Kot Leopold
[Brat 3: University of Pennsylvania I]

25-Oct-2000 03:24 PM
 Re: A Modest Proposal
Rus
Timmy, I like you you are a smarty kid. That is just perfect. This chat is just about to fall into oblivion, and it really needs some shock therapy from Dr. RUS. So please send all your comments here. It looks like we need a separate section on this portal devoted to Rus. How is that idea ha? It is just awesome.

26-Oct-2000 03:28 AM
yerkin
GuyZZ!!! What's happenning to this portal, it's rotting. Rus the Spider is knitting his web all over this forum, soon it's all gonna be covered with... aaaaaa...... help! It's taking me!!!...

26-Oct-2000 03:32 AM
Rus
Well Yerkin had a heart attack an hour later, so now he is in the hospital, i paid for his examination, so don't worry he'll stay there for a couple of days. You won't see him in this chat won't that be nice? Who's with me???? Anyways let's hope the trauma is not that serious, and Yerkin will be fine on a couple of days,
DR.RUS

26-Oct-2000 06:22 PM
dornabella
I am sorry, I did not mean to distress you...I DO care about YOU.
I hope you are much more happy now...

[ This message was edited by: dornabella on: 10-26-2000 16:14 ]

Community Moderators: Neo, LILKA
The time now is: Tue Sep 01:09 am
Web development and hosting provided by Netimpulses.Com
This site is created by students for students.
Copyright © 2000-2002, Abroadplanet.Com. All rights reserved