Brat-3: ACTR Students Community
Student Logo

Home - Login - Register - Help

Home - International Students Community
This is online community of international students studying in the USA.
The site where students help students to survive and thrive during their stay in America.
International Students Online

AbroadPlanet Forums -> Brat-3: ACTR Students Community Post new topic
Author
Topic
11-May-2001 03:44 PM
  proposal
coolman

guys,

the second workshop is so close to me that I can smell it.

Guys, I had a great time communicating with you. This portal was great, and you are awesome: humorous, exuberant, bright, and friendly.

love you all without exceptions.

It's quite clear that "things will never be the same again", and that this portal is going down hill and we won't chat as much as we did. but that's all right! that's how it should be.š

I've a suggestion: why don't we choose one particular day a week on which we can chat from our home countries?

How 'bout Fridays, 10 pm Moscow time?

RSVP!

Love you and miss you awready,

T I M U R

[ This message was edited by: coolman on: 5-11-2001 15:38 ]
[Brat 3: University of Pennsylvania I]

11-May-2001 05:32 PM
 Re: proposal
musliba
u menya naprimer inet v univere, poetomu ya skoree vsego, esli smogu viset' v chate to ochen' nedolgo i tol'ko dnem (
no ya ochen' xochu konechno chtob my vse ne teryalis' i poetomu podderjivayu ideyu set a time, no v pyatnicu vecherom eto really not good for me. esli u kogo nibud' est' escho kakie nibud' predlojeniya to you are very welcome to speak uup your mind in here! ))
se you some time soon
love, vasha masha

11-May-2001 07:00 PM
komsaid1
Cool idea... tol'ko vot u menya tozhe doma net interneta , tak chto ya tozhe navernoe kak i Masha tol'ko dnem smogu, i nedolgo.

A te kto uzhe uezzhayut... I ENJOYED CHATTING WITH YOU )), and will miss you all .

Take care and have a nice trip.

Roxy

03-Jun-2001 04:14 PM
Mc
Hey Cool, the girls are right - there is not too much chances that we will chat here - lack of time, lack of internet. I think that it is better to talk to each other using email or just portal - till time when most of us will founs the way to be in internet more often then once a month.
Take care all.
Mikola

05-Jun-2001 09:18 AM
komsaid1
Hey, c'mon!
At least those who have access to internet... those that live in the cities with ACCELS office in it... C'MON!!! Let's choose a time during the day and come to chat one day.

Any sugestions about the time? Will be glad to see your suggestions!

Love,
Roxy

05-Jun-2001 11:22 PM
Tarasishe
Hey ya all.
Come on, lets chat sometime. As for the time, I can to nights, cuz thats the only time the fucken IREX lines are free in Lviv. Come on, what a fuck is wrong with ya all.
Ment

05-Jun-2001 11:34 PM
Tarasishe
Hey ya all.
Come on, lets chat sometime. As for the time, I can to nights, cuz thats the only time the fucken IREX lines are free in Lviv. Come on, what a fuck is wrong with ya all.
Ment

22-Jul-2001 01:12 PM
alikUS
Timur,I miss all guys I met in the US,but,hey,we have internet(I've got it at home-well,my father is paying so far for it but it's not that expensive).Tim,let's meet online-we have MSN Messenger,NetMeeting.What you think?Write me back to alikus2000@alikus2000.dp.ua

Community Moderators: Neo, LILKA
The time now is: Fri Sep 03:09 pm
Web development and hosting provided by Netimpulses.Com
This site is created by students for students.
Copyright © 2000-2002, Abroadplanet.Com. All rights reserved