Brat-3: ACTR Students Community
Student Logo

Home - Login - Register - Help

Home - International Students Community
This is online community of international students studying in the USA.
The site where students help students to survive and thrive during their stay in America.
International Students Online

AbroadPlanet Forums -> Brat-3: ACTR Students Community Post new topic
Author
Topic
08-Oct-2000 11:57 PM
  This is how we celebrated Yerkin's birthday
Rus
Hello everybody. I don't know why I am writing this. I am just really bored and pissed off today. It is Sun and I am not feeling well. Last night Yerkin and I went to the worst party of the year. That was a bad experience for me but Yerkin really got into that. They had a band but it was pretty bad so a lot of people left. No people dancing, no girls. All people were hanging out in the backyard. I was really in a bad mood mostly because I did not see any pretty girls around. They had a shitload of beer though. I brought home 6 cans but that is not the point. So I was really pissed off that night. I was drinking beer and after about 10 cans I decided to frolick a bit just to keep myself awake. There is a pool in the backyard at SAE so I decided to go swimming. I just jumped in the water with my cloths on. People really liked the idea and then some of them did the same thing. Anyway I got really wet and it was really chilly outside so I have no idea how I made it back home. That was really a bad night. The worst party ever. Nothing happened to me. Yerkin on the other hand was more lucky. A really good-looking black girl hooked him up and all I can say is that he was having a good time. Yerkin really flipped out last night. Usually he seems to try to abstain from alcohol but that night he really ignored all that. He got really drunk and literally was making love to that girl in public. It grossed me out. I wish I could go back in time and not have seen that. Right there on the sofa. He is a bad ass. But I really envy him. Anyway I had the worst time ever and now I am really lost in time. Yerkin seems happy today though. So that is how we spend these crappy days in America. I wish I could do something like most of you do. Go fishing, camping or somethin. That is so much better. All right guys I would be happy to see you because I really miss you. I think that is cultural shock but I am not going to bore you with that. Thank you for reading.

[ This message was edited by: Rus on: 10-8-2000 20:13 ]
[Brat 3: University of Pennsylvania I]

08-Oct-2000 11:22 PM
 Re: This is how we celebrated Yerkin's birthday
yerkin

08-Oct-2000 11:43 PM
Rus
I am sorry Yerkin but I just wanted our friends to know the truth and how we spend our time here. That is fair enough. That did not hurt your reputation. With the way you are going you can soon become the biggest pimp on campus. Have a nice day.

08-Oct-2000 11:48 PM
dornabella
Rus!

I am impressed - you have decided to write again! That is was an excellent idea Keep on doing it, it is a pitty to waste your tallent
I guess Yerkin is angry with you....

I wish you success and productivity in your literary career.

I would really like to create a support group - Rus Fan Club to cheer you up so that you continue to write, but I have not seen too many admirers of you operas, unfortunately... Who knows, maybe one day there will be such a club...

Your fan Dorina

Community Moderators: Neo, LILKA
The time now is: Tue Sep 11:09 am
Web development and hosting provided by Netimpulses.Com
This site is created by students for students.
Copyright © 2000-2002, Abroadplanet.Com. All rights reserved