Brat-3: ACTR Students Community
Student Logo

Home - Login - Register - Help

Home - International Students Community
This is online community of international students studying in the USA.
The site where students help students to survive and thrive during their stay in America.
International Students Online

AbroadPlanet Forums -> Brat-3: ACTR Students Community Post new topic
Author
Topic
27-Jan-2001 08:09 PM
  ihop "the last dance is saved"
casper
u know what. honestly as u probably understood all that stuff is not my job. i mean i pasted it there however i just copied it from a site of racists to show u that there r people worser than me in terms of this stuff. i wanted to show u how some people hate those guys. my very first message was too abstract, &q that's my fault. i did not really want u'all think that i am ignorant and that i am the real racist. several times i wanted to show u that i really in good relations with some of that black people. however the attitude of the black students in my univ. somehow make me dislike them. i just cannot understand them i honestly tried to be polite with them. but y they do not stop to show their asses. for ex.: most of them have never thanked me when i open the door for them. or at my work place i am suppoesed to help people with stuff and usually black guys do not appretiate that. they r doing the faces like i have to do that stuff. may be i have to but it is also their responsibility to thank a person for his or her service. these r minor stuff, but all these turns to be to a part that impressed me and built in me a stereo type for those people.
however i had told that i like those guys who has the same attitude to me that am showing them, without looking to any skin color or whatever.
that stuff that i had posted in my last message, i have not read it even myself. just alincho's words that she thinks i am a racist irretated me. it was stupid to do that, but i did it to make her some how angry. u r right nurbek that it looks like kinder garden.
so let me act as wise open minded person, and to prove that i am still CASPER-FRIENDLY GHOST.
guys, i am sorry all about that, if i made angry some of u, i appologize.
i accept that black people r not actually black, but they r white; i mean in their souls.
and i accept that u all right: i am the blackest person in the world.
anyway, i wish u all not to met "black" A/A's in your life. i wish y'all not been attacked by black criminals, or tried to be robbed by black thieves.
i wish to u alincho, happy relationship with ur black boyfriend.
i wish y'all to met just "white" A/A's, in order to in the future u would not been angry on them impressed by their disrespectful attitude toward u.
take care dudes.
and never mind of what i had told before.
[Brat 3: University of Pennsylvania I]

27-Jan-2001 09:30 PM
 Re: ihop "the last dance is saved"
orange_girl
Your message made me very sad.Casper that's o.k, no one really hates you just because of your opinion about A/A.I think everyone has a right to have own idea about anything, but that's doesn't really mean that we need to make others believe in it(Or prove how right we are).
I'm sure you are no Racist or "a guy with a black soul" and i'm sorry that ...it became such a big deal..
It's a great idea to forget all about it.Come on guys!!
Sometimes some circumstances make us have "wrong or just different " ideas about things...I guess Casper had not very nice experience with A/A and that's the reason for his opinion...Just CAsper you have to make sure not to put everyone in one general stereotype just because of your experience...
I'm sure and we all know that there can be mean,wicked person in every race,nation and so..indifferent to their skin color..
I'm sure you are very tired of comments.Take care and don't think that people in this portal hate you.Nino.

27-Jan-2001 10:28 PM
Alincho
Casper, I'm really sorry if I was rude to you or attacked you too harshly at times, but I guess you really made me mad with some of your comments. And don't say that you have a black soul because, as every nation and race has bad representatives, every person has good and bad sides. And I guess mine is excessive vspilchivost i bullyness. Sorry.
Yeah I guess everyone is tired of this. But at least we cleared some stuff for ourselves.
I hope you meet 10 times more good black people than you have met up to day. And you know what guys??? I learned something really cool in my psychology class. Do attitudes dictate behaviour or does behaviour establish attitudes? and I learned that both exist. And the fact that Casper may not think as well of the A/A's, he doesn't necessarily have to act up to his opinions, because people usually don't act according to their attitudes. Some researcher, I forgot his name, sent out letters to small hotels countrywide and asked if they would take Chinese couples, and a big percentage of them answered "no". But when the researcher travelled with the Chinese couple, they actually had no objections... So, I guess we'll stop talking about racism as long as Casper is the same friendly ghost again and didn't mean to hurt anyone.

Now, can we get back to the movies? I'm going to a movie tomorrow, does anyone recommend "Traffic"?

27-Jan-2001 11:32 PM
yerkin
Go for it, Alina!
I haven't seen Traffic, but what I've heard was only good references. You gotta watch it!

Y

27-Jan-2001 11:33 PM
komsaid1
Daaa, I think that topic got really hit! Everyone (or almost everyone) got angry (or almost angry) with what the others said.
Casper, now I really appreciate your idea - it's just about time to go back to peace.

Hey people, Enjoy the PEACE!!!

31-Jan-2001 03:47 AM
yerkin
Peace is a blasphemy

Community Moderators: Neo, LILKA
The time now is: Sun Sep 05:09 pm
Web development and hosting provided by Netimpulses.Com
This site is created by students for students.
Copyright © 2000-2002, Abroadplanet.Com. All rights reserved