Brat-3: ACTR Students Community
Student Logo

Home - Login - Register - Help

Home - International Students Community
This is online community of international students studying in the USA.
The site where students help students to survive and thrive during their stay in America.
International Students Online

AbroadPlanet Forums -> Brat-3: ACTR Students Community Post new topic
Author
Topic
21-Sep-2000 02:19 AM
  ATTENTION!!!!
Rus
This is very important. Everyone who has not read my report hurry. It is published on this site in Pennsylvaniya 2. This is the most sad and interesting story you will ever read. So relax and enjoy....
Rus
[Brat 3: University of Pennsylvania I]

21-Sep-2000 05:58 AM
 Re: ATTENTION!!!!
Mcloud

21-Sep-2000 06:44 AM
 Re: ATTENTION!!!!
matrix
Hello Rus, I don't remember you, but I gotta tell you, you are fuck big time. First of all, you are not real friend and I pretty sure that a lot of people will agree with me.You embarase yourself by writing this story, because if you were real friend you would stick for your budy, event thought he went to jail.
What you did, you went to your adviser and mess your friend life for all year. Do you know that you can just pay money and get your budy from jail? No you didn't know that, another thing you could tell cops that you would help your friend out to get to his house, I'm sure they would let you guys go, because I myself was at the same situation.I tell you what, you are not a real friend and I can't believe what you did.
Have a good one right boy.

Community Moderators: Neo, LILKA
The time now is: Wed Sep 01:09 am
Web development and hosting provided by Netimpulses.Com
This site is created by students for students.
Copyright © 2000-2002, Abroadplanet.Com. All rights reserved