Brat-3: ACTR Students Community
Student Logo

Home - Login - Register - Help

Home - International Students Community
This is online community of international students studying in the USA.
The site where students help students to survive and thrive during their stay in America.
International Students Online

AbroadPlanet Forums -> Brat-3: ACTR Students Community Post new topic
Author
Topic
29-Mar-2002 12:37 PM
  TAXES
Olesya
Hey guys!
Why don't we talk about the taxes here. I mean almost everybody has got something about taxes in thir mail, but almost nobody knows what to do about all that papers. So, if somebody knows somthing about that, let everybody else what to do and how to fill these forms, ok? Thanks in advance.
Olesya
[Brat 3: University of Pennsylvania I]

29-Mar-2002 01:09 PM
 Re: TAXES
GAZON_ZASEYAN
Oleska, chto ty poluchila? W2 ?

o kakix taxakh ty govorish? ty zhe vrode kak naskolko ya znau na(v) Ukraine... net? u vas uzhe platyat taxi chtoli??? he he )

nu pishi, raskazivai, kak zhizn molodaya... )

poka.

30-Mar-2002 03:29 AM
Tarasishe
If you think that US tax refund is hard to file, then try CANADIAN one! Jeez, that is something.

30-Mar-2002 05:53 PM
LADY_WINTER
Olesya, explaine what u've got, what is that about, and possibly we will help you
My best

01-Apr-2002 01:16 PM
Olesya
Hey everybody!
I was talking mainly to the people whose e-mail I've got. That is proper, andy,MC and otheres. But anyways... Yes, I am in Ukraine, but they've sent me W-2 and 1042-S forms (if I am not mistaken). So I don't know what to do with them. But I think ACCELS from DC has sent all the papers concerning this to us, so hopefully we'll know what to do with them till that time. Btw, when is the deadline? That is probably it I want to know.
Gazon, I am ok, just miss America, as usual. Taras, sorry about Canadian taxes. When are you going to reply to my e-mail? ) Ledy Winter, who r u?
Olesya

01-Apr-2002 05:06 PM
LADY_WINTER
olesya, I am just Lady Winter,,and that's it. But, unfortunatelly I am dealing with W2 right now) I think the deadline is somewhere in April.
My best.

01-Apr-2002 10:45 PM
Tarasishe
Hey Ukrainians, by the way. THere is a new tax treaty signed this spring between UK-US. The old one Article 6(1) of US-USSR treaty does not apply anymore to ukraine, so dont be confused. Just to let ya know.

02-Apr-2002 04:26 AM
LADY_WINTER
If someone needs the official name of the treaty, you are welcome to ask ( as we need it while filling out the forms).
My best.

02-Apr-2002 01:57 PM
Neo
Yo narod!

dedline - april 15...

skajite name etogo treaty... i vache...blin... kak ves' etot gon zapolnit'?
Ya bu zabil na eto delo esli bu mne Uncle Sam ne doljen byt den'gi

Andrey

Community Moderators: Neo, LILKA
The time now is: Thu Sep 10:09 pm
Web development and hosting provided by Netimpulses.Com
This site is created by students for students.
Copyright © 2000-2002, Abroadplanet.Com. All rights reserved