Brat-3: ACTR Students Community
Student Logo

Home - Login - Register - Help

Home - International Students Community
This is online community of international students studying in the USA.
The site where students help students to survive and thrive during their stay in America.
International Students Online

AbroadPlanet Forums -> Brat-3: ACTR Students Community Post new topic
Author
Topic
22-Apr-2002 11:57 AM
 Re: TAXES
Alincho
Hello everyone
Privet Oles'ka, Taras, Neo, i noven'kie kak u vas tam dela?? Ya ochen' po vsem vam soskuchilas'
Sorry if this message is late, and you've already filled in the forms. It's ok if you file it a little bit late, especially when the IRS owes you money, which is the case with most of us ACTR students who have worked in the US. That's why I still decided to post this message. My US University-Wesleyan, pays money to NRAWARE (this is software for filing your taxes) so that our international students don't have problems filing their taxes. It's really easy, the program asks you questions, you answer them, and then you print your filled forms ).
So those who still haven't filed them, or got frustrated and threw them away, please drop a line to my email: arubenyan@wesleyan.edu, and I'll forward you the mail with the URLs, user names, and passwords.
Once again, I'm sorry to have noticed this message this late. I hope I can still be of help.
Love ya all.
Alina
[Brat 3: University of Pennsylvania I]

22-Apr-2002 11:58 AM
 Re: TAXES
Alincho
Hello everyone
Privet Oles'ka, Taras, Neo, i noven'kie kak u vas tam dela?? Ya ochen' po vsem vam soskuchilas'
Sorry if this message is late, and you've already filled in the forms. It's ok if you file it a little bit late, especially when the IRS owes you money, which is the case with most of us ACTR students who have worked in the US. That's why I still decided to post this message. My US University-Wesleyan, pays money to NRAWARE (this is software for filing your taxes) so that our international students don't have problems filing their taxes. It's really easy, the program asks you questions, you answer them, and then you print your filled forms ).
So those who still haven't filed them, or got frustrated and threw them away, please drop a line to my email: arubenyan@wesleyan.edu, and I'll forward you the mail with the URLs, user names, and passwords.
Once again, I'm sorry to have noticed this message this late. I hope I can still be of help.
Love ya all.
Alina
[Brat 3: University of Pennsylvania I]

Community Moderators: Neo, LILKA
The time now is: Fri Sep 12:09 am
Web development and hosting provided by Netimpulses.Com
This site is created by students for students.
Copyright © 2000-2002, Abroadplanet.Com. All rights reserved