Brat-3: ACTR Students Community
Student Logo

Home - Login - Register - Help

Home - International Students Community
This is online community of international students studying in the USA.
The site where students help students to survive and thrive during their stay in America.
International Students Online

AbroadPlanet Forums -> Brat-3: ACTR Students Community Post new topic
Author
Topic
02-Nov-2000 04:13 AM
  CHAT
dornabella
MACs age good to be thrown away - they allow you to see that there are chatters, but you can not join the chat - they do not let you download the plug-in.... UUUUUUUuuuuuuu
[Brat 3: University of Pennsylvania I]

02-Nov-2000 04:57 AM
 Re: CHAT
igor_proper
hey, Bella!
just do that - it will be a pleasure to know that at least one MAC is thrown away. these machines are nasty and boring

IFHMS

02-Nov-2000 05:37 PM
musliba
yesterday this dirty american mashin didn't even let me get to internet, so i don't mind if somebody will be so passionate to revenge for our sufferings from these nasty mashines. ...but how nice it was in school where we had MACs and didn't even know about the existence of the internet.... anyway, thanks for your attention.

02-Nov-2000 07:57 PM
yerkin
In Japan there are some funny saloons where you can discharge your energy that you've accumulated during the day. The deal is: they give you bunch of ceramic jugs and jars. What you then are allowed to do is crush'em any way you want - that helps you release all your stress that you've accumulated during the day.

What am I trying to say? Well, americans could well have adopted this nerve-healing technique. Thank God they have all the necessary gear and in abundance - Macs! Yes, the good oldies.

Nerve relief recipe: take two good old stinky Macs, one in each hand. Start by crushing one and follow with another. Repeat the excercise three-four times a day. Guaranteed to help you feel much better.

Recipe courtesy of YFK. Enjoy! [ This message was edited by: YeRKiN on: 11-2-2000 20:55 ]

Community Moderators: Neo, LILKA
The time now is: Mon Sep 09:09 pm
Web development and hosting provided by Netimpulses.Com
This site is created by students for students.
Copyright © 2000-2002, Abroadplanet.Com. All rights reserved