Brat-3: ACTR Students Community
Student Logo

Home - Login - Register - Help

Home - International Students Community
This is online community of international students studying in the USA.
The site where students help students to survive and thrive during their stay in America.
International Students Online

AbroadPlanet Forums -> Brat-3: ACTR Students Community Post new topic
Author
Topic
21-Mar-2001 04:57 AM
  can we stay longer in the states???
seryoga
Hi everybody,
lyudi, does anybody know can we stay in states longer than our ticket-back-date sais? I mean is it possible to change the date of flight, because I wanna go to cali after finals, but looks like not enough time. Is anybody doing that?
thanxxx
Serge(from Ukraine)
[Brat 3: University of Pennsylvania I]

21-Mar-2001 05:36 AM
 Re: can we stay longer in the states???
Ruslito
Listen dawg, I think that is a good plan but these assholes from accels screwed us over and I think it is all the time you have left in the states, then you can kiss the states goodbye. I am fucking infuriated because last year FSA students stayed here till July to complete their internship after school. Now we have to take our fucking eyeballs out and turn them around to complete the shit in time. That is a motherfucking disgrace, I am really disappointed and enraged. Even though the clummy visa permits me to stay here till June 20 I have to go home on May 15, I could just work here for a couple of months and earn some fat cash, but no, these assholes probably envy that I will make another grand and that's why they ship us back to the motherfucking Ukraine. That's all I have to say. Any ideas as to how screw accels over would be really appreciated.

21-Mar-2001 08:16 AM
Eve
Dear Sergey,
As you were informed, if you remain in the US and do not get on the flight to your home country (Ukraine in your case) on the assigned day with the ticket that we have purchased, we will consider you off of the program, and you will therefore be considered out of status.
We will also contact the INS at that point to notify them of your status change.
I also urge you to re-read the Terms and Conditions, and to consider the fact that keeping your visa status in good standing can only benefit your future academic and travel plans.

If you have any questions, please contact our office.

P.S. Dear Mr.Volkov, thank you for the politness you expressed. I was deeply impressed by your advanced dictionary

See you all in Washington D.C. in May.

21-Mar-2001 06:17 PM
aria1100
Vo blin popali)gySee ya in Washington in May)

Govoriat vam balbesam nefig na Englishe pisat',dak net zhe,nado povypendrivatsia...Russkii vse i tak zanut...Pishite ne russkom!Togda accels budet trudnee chitat' i delat' vyvody))

21-Mar-2001 08:57 PM
casper
a ya yesli chestno ne dumayu chto eto nastoyashaya Eve.
i think chto kto to prosto hochet podshutit nad Rusom. in anyway... ya rad yesli eto na samom dele nastoyashiya Eve. thus, rus naverno na shtani nalojil. a yesli eta ne nastoyashiya Eve to vsyo rovno horosho poigrali nad Rusom.
that was cool

21-Mar-2001 11:34 PM
Ruslito
ya mogu vikupit lohov po plohomu angliyskomu, tak kak slovo dictionary ne ispolzuetsya v dannom kontexte, takso ya dolgo rzhal, no vse ravno cenu chuvstvo umora
Ruslito

22-Mar-2001 12:56 AM
YerKito
Warrup, Eve!!! Call me "Adam", I'm gonna your lover!

Ssenk ju for yor biiutiful inglish, ai em sooo empresd viz yor prafaund levil off rittin lengvijjj.

si yu in voshinktuhhhn.

22-Mar-2001 02:36 AM
casper
a ti odinhuy na shtoni nalojil chumoshnik. srazu na russkom nachil pisat'. boishsya uje na angliyskom otvechat'. he he
take care my nigga

22-Mar-2001 03:20 AM
Ruslito
Dear Casper,
I started writing in Russian for people who presumably do not possess adequate proffeciency in the English language, but by no means does that imply that I am scared of accels. First of all I have no reason to worry about them, even if they read that I would not give a fuck because they can't get me, they can't even stop paying me my stipends. So you are a sheer plebian if it occured to you to call me a pussyass. I don't give a fuck about accels and you have to believe this. If you don't like something fuck you!
Ruslito

Community Moderators: Neo, LILKA
The time now is: Sat Sep 03:09 pm
Web development and hosting provided by Netimpulses.Com
This site is created by students for students.
Copyright © 2000-2002, Abroadplanet.Com. All rights reserved