Brat-3: ACTR Students Community
Student Logo

Home - Login - Register - Help

Home - International Students Community
This is online community of international students studying in the USA.
The site where students help students to survive and thrive during their stay in America.
International Students Online

AbroadPlanet Forums -> Brat-3: ACTR Students Community Post new topic
Author
Topic
22-Mar-2001 08:16 PM
 Re: can we stay longer in the states???
proper
Hello, guys.
Your language is impressive I should admit.
However, guys, you do not have to make this "debate" on this portal. You'd better exchange your e-mail addresses and do it via e-mail.

MAKE SURE THERE ARE NO MORE SUCH "REPLIES" ON THIS PORTAL. IF THERE IS AT LEAST ONE, I WILL MAKE SURE YOU ARE NOT ON PORTAL ANY MORE. AND YOU WILL NEVER EVER JOIN IT AGAIN.

Take care.
Proper
[Brat 3: University of Pennsylvania I]

22-Mar-2001 08:30 PM
Tarasishe
Nu vot, nashli 3ego.
Da mne po barabanu kakie ty groznye slova tam vykrikivayesh, vse ravno dohlatinoy shtynayet, azh v indianu slyshno.
"Yo motherfucker can't be us, so fuck u and ur fucking", a vot eto ty pravilno podmetil, do takogo urovna sdegradirovat NU OCHEN ne prosto.
Cheers.

23-Mar-2001 12:24 AM
yerkin
Whoooooooooa!!! Guys, how's it going?! I smell a commotion going on here, sweeeeeeeeeet!!

Warrup, Rus, bro, gimme five, dawwwwwwwg!
Yo, Cas, how's it hanging, my nigga! Got some issues here?!.. Looks like two MCs are trying to outrap each other, that's awesome. Let's kick it! Keep it up!

Taras, stay out of this sh... stuff, whatever. If you have nothing cool to say, just some ranting about swearing - chill out, it ain't your biz.

Proper, duuuude, wazzaaaaaaaaap! Greetz to MSU, you know what, I think you shouldn't interfere, coz the duel here is HOT! I, on my behalf as a co-moderator, if you know what I'm saying, would like to express my greatest fascination with this topic. Keep it, don't touch it! Only dumbest asses would do this kind of shit via email, duuuuude! So keep it!

Peace!
Y

23-Mar-2001 02:20 AM
Neo
koroche.. eto vse nachinaet nadoedat'.. po krayney mere ranshe vuodu Rusa buli ne takimi i oni tolko ukrashali portal.... izyuminka:-).. no sechas po moemu vu uje peregibaete palku... Rus i Casper... da i Taras v tu step'...
davayte prekrachat' vse eto... ato pridetsya restrict vashi posecheniya syuda...

I vobche, ya ne isklyuchayu vozmojnosti shto ACTR chitaet vse nashi postu... skoree vsego da... poetomu luche vozderjat'sya ot rezkih vuskazaniy v ih storonu.... da i begunam toje.. dlya posledniy ... esli vu na eto reshilis' to po lyube vam luche derjat'sya vmeste i kontachitsya.... ya dumayu budet vpolne bezopasno esli vu budete svoi soobcheniya postit' na ruskom slange..... tipa "botit' po fene":-)) da i nicki levue, tak shto tut vse kruto...

lana, keep in touch!
Peace..
Andy
P.S. a shutka s Eve mne tak ponravilas':_)))! the way to do!

23-Mar-2001 02:55 AM
Tarasishe
Neo, ty hot odin mat v moyom poste nashel? Cho zhe ty budesh restrick to? za sho?
Czest, T.

23-Mar-2001 08:25 PM
Ruslito
I WANT TO EXCERSISE MY RIGHT!!!! I know that you moderators are kickass fellas but I think a lot of people want my messages and they want me to stay. Right people? And it is a pussyass thing to do to restrict my access. This is freedom of speech and the right to express my opinion!!!!!!!!

23-Mar-2001 08:53 PM
komsaid1
Hey, I agree with Rus. It is not right to restrict his access jsut because of the way he talks! That contradicts the First Ammendment Law!
and about that question in Rus's message: "Right people?" I'll say Right! I am not a fan of reading all that staff going on between some two people (doesn't matter who), but I really like some other messages posted by them! no access means no posts... I protest!
This is the way he talks. So what? Don't like it? Don't read it! ignore it! don't post replies to it! If you don't have anything to do with it, then you don't have to reply.

Sencerely yours,
Roxy

P.S. Rus I like those Driver's license you posted. Good job!!!

[ This message was edited by: komsaid1 on: 3-23-2001 21:51 ]

23-Mar-2001 09:07 PM
casper
particularly because it directly concerns me!
we are on the Land of Freedom and Democracy, and those of you who have not still waken up from former Soviet totalitarian era, with all those FUCKEN laws and MOTHERFUCKING restrictions are not deserved to be a responsible people for this portal!
u(moderators) gotta understand : if u gonna kick out every single member who use some "unintelligent" words, after a while ur portal gonna be fucked up! no fucking visitor will be left. think of this shit proper...

Community Moderators: Neo, LILKA
The time now is: Sat Sep 05:09 pm
Web development and hosting provided by Netimpulses.Com
This site is created by students for students.
Copyright © 2000-2002, Abroadplanet.Com. All rights reserved