Brat-3: ACTR Students Community
Student Logo

Home - Login - Register - Help

Home - International Students Community
This is online community of international students studying in the USA.
The site where students help students to survive and thrive during their stay in America.
International Students Online

AbroadPlanet Forums -> Brat-3: ACTR Students Community Post new topic
Author
Topic
31-Oct-2000 08:12 PM
  YERKIN IS IN JAIL
Rus
THIS ARTICLE WAS POSTED IN THE EMORY WHEEL TODAY. NO CHANGES HAVE BEEN MADE.

Emory exchange student Yerkin Sadykov was arrested and charged with disorderly conduct resulting from a fight in front of the Pi Kappa Alpha fraternity house Saturday at approximately 1:30 a.m.
Emory Police Chief Craig Watson said he and an another officer witnessed a fight in progress involving many students in front of the fraternity house when they were responding to another call at Peavine Parking Deck.
According to Sgt. Richard Garrison, Sadykov had-refused to leave the Pike house.
Garrison said Sadykov brandished a cinderblock in front of the Pike house. "He was upset and they were upset and he grabbed the cinderblock," Garrison said. When police backup arrived, Garrison said officers had already restrained Sadykov and another man who "took a swing" at Watson. Garrison said that student was cited
for disorderly conduct and released. According to Garrison, the fight was caused by a."precipitating incident involving Sadykov and his exgirlfriend at Dooley's Ball."
Garrison said officers confiscated an alcohol container and a camera from Sadykov before he was transported to DeKalb County Jail.
A police report was not available as of press time Sunday night.
"Currently, there is a tot of misinformation and i suspect that the other parties involved are not telling the truth or are not aware of the truth," Sadykov said Sunday night. "I was assaulted by at least nine students."
[Brat 3: University of Pennsylvania I]

31-Oct-2000 08:44 PM
 Re: YERKIN IS IN JAIL
yerkin
Guys, bail me out!

These assholes didn't give me my phone call. American judicial system sucks, the cops discriminate everyone on the basis of everything. They've beaten the hell out of me in this cell. There are even no roaches here - the environment here is unbearable. I managed only to persuade one guard (fortunately not al latinos are mean) to let me use his laptop. So you are the first ones whom I was able to get in touch with. BAIL ME OUTTA HERE!! Or my brain will be smashed tomorrow, these thugs promised to bring a chainsaw with'em. They have no fear, man!

The money that you are willing to pay can be sent by either money order or by check made payable to Yerkin Sadykov (for: bail-out-of-the-damn-jail). Send them to my mailing address, which can be found in our portal's database. Any further info can be obtained by calling our toll-free number: 1-888-GO-YERKIN. First three callers can qualify for the YERKIN-TO-BE-SAVED sweepstakes and will receive a nice "SAVE YERKIN" T-shirt.

Truly yours (until I'm alive)
Yerkin

(this is not a telemarketing)

31-Oct-2000 08:47 PM
dornabella
I like this!
Is Yerkin still in jail? Maybe we could visit him and make some nice photos

01-Nov-2000 03:38 AM
Valera
Yerkin!
I didn't know that in American prisons they have an access to Internet. Do you have to pay for it?
Another thing. I think now I understand why Yesterday(on Monday) in chat you talked as you were female("..oi, babon'ki....oi, babon'ki...). Prison is a severe school of life. Sometimes it changes not only your mind but something else...:-)
BA/\EPA

01-Nov-2000 04:04 AM
Rus
Prison is a rough place dude. Yerkin has already been molested by his inmates. But I tell him that it is not the end of the world right. That happens sometimes but you gotta move on. Life goes on buddy.
Thanks for the support people.
RFFU

Community Moderators: Neo, LILKA
The time now is: Mon Sep 11:09 pm
Web development and hosting provided by Netimpulses.Com
This site is created by students for students.
Copyright © 2000-2002, Abroadplanet.Com. All rights reserved