Brat-3: ACTR Students Community
Student Logo

Home - Login - Register - Help

Home - International Students Community
This is online community of international students studying in the USA.
The site where students help students to survive and thrive during their stay in America.
International Students Online

AbroadPlanet Forums -> Brat-3: ACTR Students Community Post new topic
Author
Topic
23-Jan-2001 10:49 AM
  meet a spanish boy
Alfonso
Hi everybody.I'm a spanish student and i would like to meet people.if you are interested,write as soon as posible.

Bye
[Brat 3: University of Pennsylvania I]

23-Jan-2001 07:40 PM
 Re: meet a spanish boy
komsaid1
Spanish? Anyways, you are welcome to post messages and chat here, and I think no one in this forum would be against it. BTW, how did you find out about this forum. I don't know why, but it sems to me that you are one of the FSA students, who decided to use a new nick and personality. Well, it doen't matter though... If you wanna meet people here, come to chat (evening time is usually the best time), and just start talking with whoever there is.

Best of Luck,
Roxy

25-Jan-2001 01:19 AM
yerkin
Alfonso? Gigolo? No thanks. Shinga tu madre.

26-Jan-2001 11:11 AM
Alfonso
muy gracioso tu mensaje,pero la proxima vez se mas original retrasado

26-Jan-2001 02:38 PM
komsaid1
Alfonso, a teper' s perevodom (English version: A., Now give the translation, please).

26-Jan-2001 11:13 PM
Alincho
Hey, guys, I think it's pretty cool that other international students find out about this, let's be nice and say welcome to Alfonso. And then remember those of us who are trying to learn Spanish, we can practice!!!!
Alfonso, I think you might get confused at times, because we are all exchange students from CIS (former Soviet Union) and we are all pretty weird (guys, this is a compliment, don't freak out). But, if you like it, I think none of us would mind. Bienvenidos!
And if any of these guys in UPenn1 object, come to Delaware portal, I'm sure noone would mind (because there are very few but cool people there
XOXO
Alincho

Community Moderators: Neo, LILKA
The time now is: Sun Sep 07:09 pm
Web development and hosting provided by Netimpulses.Com
This site is created by students for students.
Copyright © 2000-2002, Abroadplanet.Com. All rights reserved