Brat-3: ACTR Students Community
Student Logo

Home - Login - Register - Help

Home - International Students Community
This is online community of international students studying in the USA.
The site where students help students to survive and thrive during their stay in America.
International Students Online

AbroadPlanet Forums -> Brat-3: ACTR Students Community Post new topic
Author
Topic
19-Oct-2000 08:42 PM
  Who wants to come to Atlanta? (revised)
yerkin
Hey, guys!

I heard lots of you are craving to see Atlanta, especially after we posted the pictures on the Portal.

So I have a suggestion: who wants to come here, post a reply to this message - I'll see what I can do...

For now the approximate entertainment program for those who'd come here might include the following:

• The Coca-Cola Museum ($6 entrance);

• CNN Center (entrance free, have some money if you would like to buy something or dine inside the center);

• Centennial Olympic Park (free, and don't forget your camera);

• Westin Tower (trip to 72nd floor - $10 plus some money if you decide to go to the restaurant there which is DAMN expensive, but original -- it rotates!);

• Lenox Mall and nearby stores including Target, Galyan's, etc. (anything you buy - pay for yourself);

• Atlanta's Underground (like a mall located underground; money - you go it);

• Emory Campus (pay me to be your guide J, or otherwise you can join one of the visitor tours, if you would be lucky enough to catch one).

• MARTA -- Atlanta's transportation system will cost you $1.50 to go one way. Bear that in mind.

• Lodging is still an issue here. We have free rooms in our dorm for now, but is it allowed to use them I don't know.

Looks like enough to keep you busy couple of days. Looking forward, guys!

Yerkin [ This message was edited by: YeRKiN on: 10-3-2000 19:06 ]
[Brat 3: University of Pennsylvania I]

03-Oct-2000 10:23 PM
 Re: Who wants to come to Atlanta? (revised)
musliba
just don't hink that's because of you, guys) i just have never been in atlanta. but i raise my hand.

Yerkin, do you visit Penn-2 directory, at least sometimes?

04-Oct-2000 01:15 AM
Neo
hey man!
Ya hochu v Atlantu!!!!!!!!!! U menya est' nekotorue musli naschet etogo gorodishka!

Koroche tuda tochno poedu:-)))

Andy

04-Oct-2000 01:58 PM
igor_proper
Hey, as far as I see there are quite many people who want to go to Atlanta for Thanksgiving. I have a suggestion: if there will be a lot of us, why don't we rent a big house with swimming pool, tennis corts, etc. It will cost us not too much, especially taking into consideration that we will need it for not more than 2-3 days.

Anyway, who else is going to Atlanta for Thanksgiving?

Igor from hot Mississippi.

05-Oct-2000 12:35 AM
yerkin
Igor, your suggestion is quite tempting. We'll need a LOT of you, guys, to make such a dream come true, as much as possible.

Post more replies, if a good dozen comes up, I'll immediately start looking for some lodging for us.

OK? Ne slyshu response, ne vizhu vashi rukiiiiiii ))

Yerkin from yet even hotter Atlanta

05-Oct-2000 03:15 AM
malder
where the hell is that atlanta?????????? :-0
kidding
ok guys, ugovorili, i will come by as soon as u rent that house with pool. just tell me when is that fucking thanx givings???
by the way, who r u man, i mean u yerkin?

05-Oct-2000 03:21 AM
vasya
Hey!Great idea. I've heard Atlanta is a great city.
But is it real to rent a house with all these facilities? Let us know how much will it be cost.

Vasya from Missori-Columbia

05-Oct-2000 04:41 PM
Rus
Hello everybody. This is Rus from Atlanta. Of course you know me. I am living here right now. As I see there are lots of people willing to visit Atlanta. That is good because I have come up with a special plan for you guys. We will rent a house for you here and a car and we have yet to calculate all the relevant costs. I think it will be about a 100 bucks a person. Allright I am not sure yet I will have to check into that. But I am glad that you liked the idea. If you still can't make up your mind and for those who only heard about Atlanta on TV I refer you to my photo Album which is at http://photos.yahoo.com/ruslanvolkov and http://photos,yahoo.com/ruspowerhead go there and see it for yourself. Allright I will inform you of any news concerning this trip. Thank you for your participation. Rus

Program Director Rus
program assistant Yerkin Sadykov

[ This message was edited by: Rus on: 10-5-2000 16:40 ]

05-Oct-2000 06:13 PM
ERLEN
HEY, GAYS!
I MEAN HEY GUYS!
IT SEEMZ THAT ND WAY TOO FAR FROM GA.
TAK CHTO NE JDITE. ILI VY KO MNE. BUDU GLAD.
TRULY,
ERLEN

Community Moderators: Neo, LILKA
The time now is: Tue Sep 05:09 pm
Web development and hosting provided by Netimpulses.Com
This site is created by students for students.
Copyright © 2000-2002, Abroadplanet.Com. All rights reserved