Brat-3: ACTR Students Community
Student Logo

Home - Login - Register - Help

Home - International Students Community
This is online community of international students studying in the USA.
The site where students help students to survive and thrive during their stay in America.
International Students Online

AbroadPlanet Forums -> Brat-3: ACTR Students Community Post new topic
Author
Topic
08-Nov-2000 12:49 AM
  neo ! -about rus
bush
hey neo
u menya yest predlojeniye naschot zanudi rusa!
a chto yesli ti otdelno otkroyesh dlya nego directory, chtob on tuda svoi "stories & comments" pomeshal. i ne meshal vsem ostalnim. nu komu nravyatsya yego viskazivaniya i statii tot budet zahodit i chitat' ih. nu a komu ne nravitsya budet ignoriravit'. chto v bolshenstve sluchayev i delayetsya. tak hot' pokrayne mere nervi drugim matat' ne budet.
ti plz. podumay nad etim.
guys who agree with me plz. vote!

P.S.:honestly this is the most democratic desicion, for all of us, to include rus also.
[Brat 3: University of Pennsylvania I]

08-Nov-2000 01:48 AM
 Re: neo ! -about rus
igor_proper
I am afraid there is a mistake - Bush is a republican, not democrat. Or maybe you just take in habbit some of Gore's principals - only democracy, nothing else?

08-Nov-2000 02:45 AM
bush
hey, doug!
first of all i don't care who george w. bush is. secondly my nick does not concern with that bush.
finally ur reply do not refers to the topic at all.
see ya
P.S.:if u wanna say anything about the topic plz. do it. otherwise do not try to trick or show urself smart.

08-Nov-2000 07:33 AM
dornabella
How could you even think of this? Rus' stories are one of the seesights of this portal, and he himself is interesting.
I think Rus is just one of us, more involved in the life of the portal - he shows this in a special way - posting stories.
I have no idea who are you, but I do not agree with your opinion.

08-Nov-2000 07:35 AM
dornabella

08-Nov-2000 09:32 AM
lonely_skyscraper
I don't think that RuS's stories are kinda decorum for our portal. I don't think his stories can teach us "razumnomu, dobromu, vechnomu..."
However, I am against banning or restricting him in any way - just for one simple reason. Well, I dunno how for you guys, but I myself find in these topics ceaseless well of some layers of language...that are really hard to find sometimes. I mean the explicit, or alternative, language. I want to go on with my studies in slang, and cleansing of this portal including erasing RUS's masterpieces would be a real loss for me.
How will I explain to friend why I screwed up in this exam, or why that class sucksif I don't use these stories?

Rus's vocabulary is indeed something you can never get tired of. He always has new fun stuff to make us happier! Long live RUS...with his stories!!!

08-Nov-2000 05:48 PM
Dr.Rus
"This'll be the last message I ever send your ass. I don't deserve this attitude? You know that song by Phil Collins from "The Air In The Night"? About that guy who could have saved that other guy from drowning? But didn't? Then Phil saw it all then at his show he found him? That's kinda how this is. You could have rescued me from drowning. Now it's too late. I'm on a thousand downers now, I'm drowsy. And all I wanted you was to have some fun. I hope you know I forgot the address of this lousy portal. We could have been together. Think about it. You ruined it now, I hope you can't sleep and you dream about it. And when you dream, I hope you can't sleep and you scream about it. I hope your conscious eats at you and you can't breathe without me. You want me to fix up lyrics while the president gets his dick sucked. And tell me that your son doesn't know any cuss words while his bus driver's screaming at him fucking hime up worse. So this is the last message you will ever read written by Rus, and I won't know what your response will be to this cause I have vowed not to enter this portal. So you can suck my dick if you don't like my shit.
Dr.Rus

P.S. We could be together too.

[ This message was edited by: Dr.Rus on: 11-8-2000 18:44 ]

Community Moderators: Neo, LILKA
The time now is: Mon Sep 05:09 pm
Web development and hosting provided by Netimpulses.Com
This site is created by students for students.
Copyright © 2000-2002, Abroadplanet.Com. All rights reserved