Brat-3: ACTR Students Community
Student Logo

Home - Login - Register - Help

Home - International Students Community
This is online community of international students studying in the USA.
The site where students help students to survive and thrive during their stay in America.
International Students Online

AbroadPlanet Forums -> Brat-3: ACTR Students Community Post new topic
Author
Topic
15-Aug-2001 06:45 AM
 Re: AGAIN! TO ARTUR AND OTHER "GREENS"
komsaid1
Privet vsem... novichkam i starichkam .

I vse zhe... Portal rulezzzz!!!!

NEO, YOU GO BUD!

Love,
Roxy
[Brat 3: University of Pennsylvania I]

15-Aug-2001 06:55 AM
proper
Yeap, Artur, I agree. It is better not to "crush" asses and so on.

About the girls: I do not wonna make any bad to them, and I understand you. But you tell then to watch their mouths and everything will be ok, I am sure.

Well, I hope we will be meeting one day

Pr.

15-Aug-2001 07:30 AM
artur
So why did you erase my massages and left yours and tarasishes???
anyways if u can delete masaages why don't you clean up all this s**t.??? Are you here, come on to the chatroom!!!

15-Aug-2001 08:20 AM
proper
I can't enter chat since I am at work now, the net is a corporate one, and the system administrators prohibited all the workers from using any kind of chat. I use only Yahoo Messenger, that I was able to download and install on my own. I am always online in Yahoo, so install it too )) Then we will be able to communicate.

Cheers,
Pr

15-Aug-2001 08:33 AM
komsaid1
igoryok (i vse u kogo est' yahoo messnger), moy yahoo queen_of_highways@yahoo.com
Let's do it!

Roxy

15-Aug-2001 11:03 AM
artur
Anyways, heres how u can help im short at three credits, i went to my academic advisor he gave me like three economic classes and im still 3 short, so i wanna take somethink for 3 credit and so that i don't get too stuck in studies, just don't tell that at all universityes cradits vary, i know that, i just need to know if theres something you took and were glad about it. you following me? By the way guys any of you been to Kasas State University?

[ This message was edited by: artur on: 8-15-2001 10:15 ]

15-Aug-2001 01:28 PM
Tarasishe
Hey yo! What do you mean you are short in 3 credits? Like you still need 3 more to make 12? Or what?
I would advise to take some fun courses. Like Karate, or Body fitness. I personally enjoyed the ROTCy thing. If your school is big, you should have this course. Its like "voennaya kafedra" in NIS. You gotta go to trips, see shit FOR FREE, drive the tanks and shoot the rifles. BEsides gonna learn some stuff like: "GEEZZZZ those americans really SUX " or "How come they take those stupid bastards to the Army" So check out the schedule, and see if you like it. But make sure they organize some free travell. Like I went to Florida, Mississipi, New Orleans (Lousiana) and more places with them for almost FREE. Thats definitly an advantage.
But mind that this class is just for fun. If you are somehow planning to stay in US and get the degree think about the serious courses right NOW. Accels pays yout tuition, and if you take max courses you need towards degree, you will save lots of money later. But this of course means no fun.
Later.

15-Aug-2001 02:11 PM
artur
Man, i don't think we have any of that classes, but see i don't even know what classes are towards getting degree, potomu chto ya poshol k academic adviser a on ni xrena ni xochet skazat', govorit zachem tebe academic adviser? Potom dal mne vsyo shto bilo po economics, i skazal davay tretiy ti vibiray, i go like ok. so thats why i asked for advise see i have to be enrolled by tomorrow, and thats the problem, well its not really a problem, i can take something, but see chtob potem ne zhalet' chto mozhno bilo a ya ni vzyal, getting my point?

Community Moderators: Neo, LILKA
The time now is: Fri Sep 01:09 pm
Web development and hosting provided by Netimpulses.Com
This site is created by students for students.
Copyright © 2000-2002, Abroadplanet.Com. All rights reserved