Brat-3: ACTR Students Community
Student Logo

Home - Login - Register - Help

Home - International Students Community
This is online community of international students studying in the USA.
The site where students help students to survive and thrive during their stay in America.
International Students Online

AbroadPlanet Forums -> Brat-3: ACTR Students Community Post new topic
Author
Topic
23-Mar-2001 06:41 PM
  The spring has sprung
Rostyk
Ur comments, honorable community :-)
[Brat 3: University of Pennsylvania I]

23-Mar-2001 08:15 PM
 Re: The spring has sprung
Ruslito
So what the fuck am I supposed to do? You could not have thought of a stupider topic to post here. That's what people do, post shit and wait for comments. Get something creative.
Yerkito

23-Mar-2001 08:33 PM
komsaid1
So, Ruslito or Yerkito???

24-Mar-2001 04:57 PM
Rostyk

If it was Rus, I'll talk to you, ****, in Kyiv. It will be more effective than a virtual forum.
In case, Yerkin, I don't care. Just empty spot for me.

By the way, Komsaid, it's snowing here again... Damn it...

24-Mar-2001 06:54 PM
komsaid1
...it is snowing here again too ((. It was so nice out for two days... but today it is just freezing!!! This is right from the weather site:
10 °F
Fair
Feels Like -24 °F

DAMN NORTH!!!

25-Mar-2001 12:27 AM
yerQ
Kom, my condolences, keep yourself warm there, dance around a bonfire or something, we'll need you in future, don't freeze there )))

Rostyk, that wasn't me, as y'all can see the post was done by a registered user named Ruslito. Now take three attempts to guess who was writing all the stuff under this nickname. Duh!

Ruslito, "stupider", ain't no such word, you know what I'm saying. Words with more than one syllable are formed this way: more + [verb]

y

25-Mar-2001 02:26 AM
komsaid1
Da uzh... etim kak raz ya i zanimayus' . No kidding, we are doing ukrainian dance for Feast of Nations. We jsut started today and Feast of Nations is on Staurday... we are kinda short of time, but hope we'll manage that somehow... (Note: I have never before danced any slavic folk dance). I'm glad you guys r not here, a to bylo by vam s chego poprikalyvat'sya ;).

Love,
Roxy

25-Mar-2001 07:32 AM
Ruslito
Listen dawg,
I see what you mean, I know that rule myself, but I guess stupider is just an exception, and I am fucking right believe it or not, just look that shit up on MSN.COM and you will see who is right.
Ruslito

25-Mar-2001 08:07 PM
musliba
hello, ty ne volnuisya, ty by videla nash russian traditional folk dance osen'yu na parents weekend, ty by umerla, ego my tancevali vchetverom - vse russkoyazychnoye naseleniya campusa (ya-ukr, lenka- rossiya i 2 moi gruzinki) v kostyumax, soobrajennyx iz odoljennogo v nashem teatre, poetomu my ochen' byli rady chto nikto ne imeet nikakogo predstavleniya o russkom nacional'nom kostyume ))
zato vsem ochen' ponravilos'. nu, kak je my mogli komu-to ne ponravitsa?!? ))))
and, in fact, i wishi could see your ukrainian dance!!!
love,
vasha masha

Community Moderators: Neo, LILKA
The time now is: Sat Sep 07:09 pm
Web development and hosting provided by Netimpulses.Com
This site is created by students for students.
Copyright © 2000-2002, Abroadplanet.Com. All rights reserved