Brat-3: ACTR Students Community
Student Logo

Home - Login - Register - Help

Home - International Students Community
This is online community of international students studying in the USA.
The site where students help students to survive and thrive during their stay in America.
International Students Online

AbroadPlanet Forums -> Brat-3: ACTR Students Community Post new topic
Author
Topic
26-Mar-2001 01:24 AM
 Re: The spring has sprung
komsaid1
Masha, pro tanets... Muzyka takaya bystraya chto posle polovinki tantsa my uzhe ustayom kak sobaki. A sam tanets krasivyy (kogda on bez nas). A vot kogda my delaem etot tanets... to eto mess... no my tol'ko ego nachali delat', mozhet vse eschyo ne tak uzh i beznadezhno kak kazhetsya . A dlya menya slavyanskiy tanets eto vobsche novoe otkrytie... do skh por ya eto videla tol'ko po teliku!

Nu ladno, postarayus' kak nibud' .

Love,
Roxy
[Brat 3: University of Pennsylvania I]

27-Mar-2001 10:19 PM
yerkin
A nizhnii break ne pytalis'?
Poprobuite, radikulita ne budet

28-Mar-2001 01:59 AM
Rostyk
Did you try it personally, Yerkin? By the way, ukr. national dances are much more creative than break dance... What about the upper one?( Huh, this one is not lame too).

28-Mar-2001 06:13 AM
yerkin
Yeah, dude, I've seen you in Egypt trying out some electric boogie moves. Not bad for a beginner, but lousy in general of course ))) No offense, I know that I can't do half of it.

Y

28-Mar-2001 03:29 PM
Rostyk
Gotcha... Btw, I didn't even pretend to be pro in it... :-)))))))) Was just freaking out.... Besides the music was bad out-of-hand.. (I guess, you are with me in it)... Actually, I didn't see good break dancers here. Sadddddddddddd..........

28-Mar-2001 09:04 PM
Timour
Hey, guys, I am not about boasting, I just want to say I AM ONE OF YOU!
In the play our theater is staging, I have to do a Russian dance with a Klesmer Jewish music as a background (I was stupid enough to show some kolenca s prisedanijami at a rehearsal...my director, after recapturing his breath screamed he was gonna have that in his "Cherry Orchard"). Well, at least all my bounces and bows are somehow justified by the fact that in the course of the play I drink at least 3 bottles of cognak (and believe me, I am gonna bring the real sealed bottles! Everything should be real).
A voobsche, Russians in this play are strangely vigorous, sexy beasts, who drink like horse and smoke cheap cigars (alas, my part again). Well, we also have some misconceptions about Americans back home, right?

Community Moderators: Neo, LILKA
The time now is: Sat Sep 04:09 pm
Web development and hosting provided by Netimpulses.Com
This site is created by students for students.
Copyright © 2000-2002, Abroadplanet.Com. All rights reserved