Brat-3: ACTR Students Community
Student Logo

Home - Login - Register - Help

Home - International Students Community
This is online community of international students studying in the USA.
The site where students help students to survive and thrive during their stay in America.
International Students Online

AbroadPlanet Forums -> Brat-3: ACTR Students Community Post new topic
Author
Topic
29-Jun-2002 01:22 PM
  back again :)
musliba
privet
ya to disappear to get back again
spical'no dlya etogo na rabotu v vyxodnoi prishla chtob vashi posty perechitat' i otvetit') Vot Dorinu ya konechno vdoxnovlyayu na mysli ob abroadplanet, a sama tak redko tut byvayu, chto aj skuchat' bez portala neinteresno
peredayu moi regards, hugs i kisses vsem ot kogo ya tut messages chitala: X-Ray, Dorina, Roxy, Yerkin, Olesya, Proper, Neo, Tarasische, Ruslito, Alincho, Svetik, Lady-Winter, Anri-jan, Tim, i esli ya kogo to ne upomnila, to ya vas ya toje nepremenno hug!!
I am doing fine. Please, Receive my congratulations on your graduation and finishing your bachelor's! I kinda envy from my junior year But will be happy to get done with it next year I love to know that we are all still together and hope that never ends! (could I have this kiss forever.. ))) I was at my graduation party yesterday, I mean the group with whom I was supposed to graduate, and thought of you as well, my dear bachelors.
I've seen couple new alumni who came back this spring, but haven't talked to them yet. This year they have their pre-departure late, in July, so I might go and see the new ones who go to the States this year. About activeness I must say that it takes hell lots of time and Ugrads just don't have it, that is why flexes are much more active. I dont even know how much time I spent doing things for alumni events and I wasnt even as active as I think I was supposed to be
Roxy, babe I was trying to see your web-site, (I found the address in some post, something on irex-tj), but couldn't open it. I'll try later, coz it might be my handicapped modem again. Extremely glad to know that you are satisfied profesionally and LOVE your job, which is obvious from your every post, where regardless of the topic you never forget to mention how much you adore it!! )) I am really glad for you!
Escho chitala post Ruslito, kstati, kak ya zametila, do six por velikogo fanata i pochitatelya Yerkina, daje podpisyvaetsa Yerkiin )))
Yerik, ya pochti nauchilas' tancevat', celyi god xodila na bal'nye tancy, tak chto mogu, dumayu priejjat'v Kazahstan, potomu chto tut moi partner nedavno brosil tancy) Escho mne ochen' ponravislya rasskaz pro kazahskix jenschin. Bylo ochen' priyatno chitat' i chuvstvo bylo takoe udivitel'noe!, primerno kak privykat' posle shtatov k tomu chto Mujchina mojet nachinatsa na bolshuyu M, propuskat' vpered, otkryvat' dlya tebya dveri i platit' za tebya v kafe, tem bolee esli sam tuda priglasil )) Koroche escho raz podumalos' chto nashi (v shirokom smisle etogo slova) mujchiny lutche vsex!
A Svetin rasskaz pro lyubov', eto kak "Natali" (esli ego net v drugix stranax, to eto tipa Ukrainskiy Cosmopolitan ), kotoruyu ya v biblioteke chitayu obichno vmesto togo chtob kursovuyu pisat'. Koroche toje bilo interesno, tem bolee, chto takogo damskogo chtiva ya ne chitala uje davno (nedeli 2) A takie shtuki ya konechno je lyublyu)
Anri-jan, rada shto u tebya toje vse xorosho, a na email ya tebe kajetsa poslednyaya pisala xot' i v proshlom godu
Neo, a ty ot menya kak dal'she vsex jivesh, to spasibo tebe za taku nagodu xot' on-line podyvytysya tvoi fotky z Germanii(duje klasni kstati), a to Mikola meni she svoi toje ne pokazuvav. Nu ya z Francii toje kaneshno she ne zrobyla, nu dumayu sho k oseni kak nibud' zdybaemsya ta pobachim
V obschem poidu ya naverno porabotayu.
Ya nedavno iskala odnu fotku iz Shtatov, tak prishlos' pochti vse peresmotret', oto bylo mne grustno i nostal'gichno!
koroche, ya vas vsex obnimayu krepko svoim powerful ukrainian Hug i ochen' jelayu chtob my opyat' vstretilis', jelatel'no v etoi jizni ))))
see you and miss you, and LOVE you
vasha masha
[Brat 3: University of Pennsylvania I]

08-Jul-2002 07:19 AM
 Re: back again :)
komsaid1
PRIVET!!!
Kak delishki? I haven't talked to you for ages!!! Hope you're oding good there . Yup, you're quite right - I adore my job. Well, currently I'm on a two-week leave, after which I may go toa one-month seminar that will be conducted in a rest-zone by Kayrakum sea (well, it's not actually a sea - it's just the biggest lake in Tajikistan, but everybody here calls it a sea [even though everybody knows that it's not a sea :-/]).

I am a Bachelor now, but I still need to go for another year (and that will not even be concidered as a Master's program ).

I gotta run now. But I'll surely write you back (to your mail also )

Love ya always,
Roxy
[Brat 3: University of Pennsylvania I]

Community Moderators: Neo, LILKA
The time now is: Thu Sep 05:09 pm
Web development and hosting provided by Netimpulses.Com
This site is created by students for students.
Copyright © 2000-2002, Abroadplanet.Com. All rights reserved