Brat-3: ACTR Students Community
Student Logo

Home - Login - Register - Help

Home - International Students Community
This is online community of international students studying in the USA.
The site where students help students to survive and thrive during their stay in America.
International Students Online

AbroadPlanet Forums -> Brat-3: ACTR Students Community Post new topic
Author
Topic
19-Aug-2000 01:09 AM
  Arbuz na obochine...
igor_proper
Hello, men and women. This is again hooo-o-o-o-t Mississippi State University.
Guess what were we doing today? First of all we went to open uour cheching accounts. Some of us (Valera, Rita, Andrew) did it yesterday, but the rest (Ratmir, Sasha, and I) were not able. And do you know why - we did not buy Post Box (fucking rules). So we had to go there again today and it was the first time we saw downtown - SELO SELOM. The biggest building is 5-floor in highth.
A jara...Ujas. Can you believe - the cheapest bike costs 50 bakov. It is the END of everything.
Then we went shoping. We spent 2 hours to find it. Then we bought two cans of corn, freezen meat and water-mellon; went out , set down on the tratuar just behind a highway. I wish you were there to see the faces of the people passing us. It is a pity i did not have my camera with me - then we could be able to send the photos to "Sam sebe rejiser" or something else. I am sure we would win the main price.
We have only two days before classes. I hope it will be more interesting then. My adviser is a good one. She is a woman (logically, right?).
Priver vsem sel'chanam, ne parayte duchom.
See you. Igor from znoynoy Mississippi.
[Brat 3: University of Pennsylvania I]

Community Moderators: Neo, LILKA
The time now is: Fri Sep 05:09 am
Web development and hosting provided by Netimpulses.Com
This site is created by students for students.
Copyright © 2000-2002, Abroadplanet.Com. All rights reserved