Brat-3: ACTR Students Community
Student Logo

Home - Login - Register - Help

Home - International Students Community
This is online community of international students studying in the USA.
The site where students help students to survive and thrive during their stay in America.
International Students Online

AbroadPlanet Forums -> Brat-3: ACTR Students Community Post new topic
Author
Topic
15-Jan-2001 05:05 PM
  Promise
komsaid1
I made a promise to myself... Being much more better in classes this semester than I was last semester. And that made me make another decision, that might be even hard for me... Less chat. It took too much of my time last semester. The hard thing is that when you come in the chat room, to chat just a bit, just 15 or 30 minutes, you stuck there (and that is true, at least for me).
I really like chating to all of you, I just enjoy it... but this is the time to decide. I will still post messages, I might even try a bit of chat, but now I decided it will be much less than last semester. But I whenever I think I have enough time I'll join the chat, and I hope to see you there again, it won't be soon though, and it won't be often.

Miss ya,
Roxy
[Brat 3: University of Pennsylvania I]

15-Jan-2001 05:28 PM
 Re: Promise
proper
Well, Roxy, I partly agree with you! You should spend less time chatting, posting here, and so on...

Ok, I am kidding. You are welcome to chat and post everytime you want, or even do not want to. We all miss You. But if you have not got enought time, we still have e-mail boxes, so... no more comments.

Take care and happy new academic semester!
Igor

15-Jan-2001 10:17 PM
dornabella
Hi, Roxy!

You have made a very dood decision. It is better not to come to the chat, if you know that you have to so smth else, because you will not be able to stay here only a few minutes. The time passes so quickly in chat!

Still, show up sometimes, cause I miss you so much!

Have fun!
Dorina

16-Jan-2001 07:40 PM
ICE
Molodes!!
I made that kinda decision to myself too, Roxy. Cause my grades last semester were not good at all. And also i'm working more hours, so i guess i won't have enought time to chat. It's smth that takes my time, and makes me crazy. My friends here think i'm crazy as i used to spend hours on chat. Hopefully i'll be spending my time for reading books. But i'm thankfull to yall that u were there to chat and help. I'll be missing u a lot, guys.
love, Ice

Community Moderators: Neo, LILKA
The time now is: Sun Sep 11:09 pm
Web development and hosting provided by Netimpulses.Com
This site is created by students for students.
Copyright © 2000-2002, Abroadplanet.Com. All rights reserved