Brat-3: ACTR Students Community
Student Logo

Home - Login - Register - Help

Home - International Students Community
This is online community of international students studying in the USA.
The site where students help students to survive and thrive during their stay in America.
International Students Online

AbroadPlanet Forums -> Brat-3: ACTR Students Community Post new topic
Author
Topic
18-May-2002 01:16 PM
  TOEFL Book Wanted!!!
proper
Hello, people,

I call for those who live in ex-USSR countries mainly. I need a TOEFL book badly, with tapes preferably!!! If it is possible to send it by mail, I will be just happy. There are two possible ways for renumaration. First, I have GMAT Verbal Workout. So, we can exchange books for a while or even forever. Second, I will provide something ($, or maybe something else - depends on you) in exchange as a price for using the book. After I take TOEFL I will send the book back if needed.

If interested, write me: igor_proper2000@yahoo.com.

Best, Proper
[Brat 3: University of Pennsylvania I]

28-May-2002 08:47 AM
 Re: TOEFL Book Wanted!!!
X_Ray
Hey man,
Don't they have TOEFL kits at the IREX or ACCELS offices?
I used one from the IREX for a week or so, just left my passport there.

01-Jun-2002 01:47 PM
proper
yeap, bro!

i thought about it. but, i work full-time, and even if i leave the job for a while, the time i gain is devoted to seminars and finals. i have also considered "hiring" one from the accels library, but i am afraid the time they allow is not enough for me - i just want to have a book for a month or so, and as to my knowledge they let books out for a maximum of two weeks.

thanks for the advice, though

keep in touch,
proper

28-Jun-2002 03:17 PM
Dorina
Hello Upenn 1 students!

Unfortunately I have not kept in touch on a regular basis with all FSA students, but thanks to nasha Masha I remembered that we do have the Abroad planet. I have lots of photos, and I look through them regularly, but I missed writing to you!
I have just graduated from University and now I have to work full time - such a pain doh!
Thanks to all who still write me. Special nominations to Mashka, Roxy, and Nino!
I still hope to meet with you again.

Dorina Virtan

Community Moderators: Neo, LILKA
The time now is: Thu Sep 05:09 pm
Web development and hosting provided by Netimpulses.Com
This site is created by students for students.
Copyright © 2000-2002, Abroadplanet.Com. All rights reserved