Brat-3: ACTR Students Community
Student Logo

Home - Login - Register - Help

Home - International Students Community
This is online community of international students studying in the USA.
The site where students help students to survive and thrive during their stay in America.
International Students Online

AbroadPlanet Forums -> Brat-3: ACTR Students Community Post new topic
Author
Topic
20-Aug-2000 03:50 AM
  I'm sorry, but there are only 3 computers and at least 30 Chineese students in our dorm. A za Andrey ShkiRko - poubivayu!
andriyshkilko
Hi guys!
Unfortunately previous days I could just read you funny stories and couldn't reply. Actually there are so many Chineese in my dorm that computers are busy all the time. Oh my God! You know, they (Kitayozy) are everywhere, just like ants. Frankly, I'm starting hate them all.

GUYS! There are PLENTY of gAys here. But, thanks to God again, they seem to like Stas more then me.
You know, one of them lives with him. Poor Stas!!! Just imagine, yesterday we came to Stas's dormroom and what we saw?!! A big pink rabit. Do you know any man who has toys like that one??? I don't.

I didn't understand if Mississippi State is going to visit Ole Miss on September,11. (It'll be Olyona's birthday).

Men!!! I have to buy 2 books for my courses $105 each. I'm in a deep depression about that. What about yours?
[Brat 3: University of Pennsylvania I]

20-Aug-2000 04:03 AM
 Re: I'm sorry, but there are only 3 computers and at least 30 Chineese students in our dorm. A za Andrey ShkiRko - poubivayu!
X_Ray
Narod, naschet knig, nas strongly encouraged to apply honors program, obeschali dat' scholarship na knigi. No eto dlya amerov, a dlya nas obeschali uznat'.. POpytka ne pytka kak govoril Lavrenti Pavlovich. A kak u vas s etim?

20-Aug-2000 05:56 AM
 Re: I'm sorry, but there are only 3 computers and at least 30 Chineese students in our dorm. A za Andrey ShkiRko - poubivayu!
oly
a my eche ne zaregistrirovalis'.... a zanyatija poslezavtra...hohohoho.

Community Moderators: Neo, LILKA
The time now is: Fri Sep 03:09 am
Web development and hosting provided by Netimpulses.Com
This site is created by students for students.
Copyright © 2000-2002, Abroadplanet.Com. All rights reserved