Brat-3: ACTR Students Community
Student Logo

Home - Login - Register - Help

Home - International Students Community
This is online community of international students studying in the USA.
The site where students help students to survive and thrive during their stay in America.
International Students Online

AbroadPlanet Forums -> Brat-3: ACTR Students Community Post new topic
Author
Topic
07-Dec-2000 09:02 PM
  Do you mind, guys???
Alincho
Hello, everyone!
Hey, guys do you mind if I post stuff and read you messages once in a while?? I am from Delaware portal, no one seems to be alive there. But, I'm telling you, I already promised Dornabella, to change this, but meanwhile I'm getting kinda bored....
Dornabella, how did you do on the assignments?
Oh, God, I have an oral exam for Spanish today, I"m happy I did ok. I have another presentation tomorrow.
I'm sure you guys are all busy too.
Anyway, hope to see at least someone in the chat room today.
Bye,
Alincho

PS I like the idea of a smaller number of nicknames )
[Brat 3: University of Pennsylvania I]

07-Dec-2000 11:28 PM
 Re: Do you mind, guys???
komsaid1
Hi Alincho,

Personally I don't mind. I even think that the more people the better. Go on reading and writing!!! (in this portal).

See you some day in chat,
Roxi

08-Dec-2000 12:33 AM
Neo
i guess that it was very bad day when I decided to take 16 credits...... and Spanish...... I have a Spanish exam on Saturday..... that's gonna be taught... this is the worst one....

anyway, good luck on your exams! I don't know how about you, but I have started to prepare to my exams only today, my exams begin in 2 days:-)))) the way i do in Ukraine:-)))) Hope this will work out for me and for other students....

Andy
P.S. Alincho, sure, there is no need to ask someones permission to come to chat here....

08-Dec-2000 01:36 AM
komsaid1
Neo, ya stoboy soglasna... tol'ko v moem sluchae eto ne Spanish, a Intoduction to Electronic Media. Navernoe mne esche v noyabre nado bylo dropnut' etot klass, poka ne pozdno bylo... A teper'... Just Hoping to survive (vzdokh). Esli by u menyakhot' byl Final po etomu klassu, ya by eschyo kak to vykrutilas' by, a teper'...

08-Dec-2000 03:31 PM
dornabella
Dear Alincha!

Welcome to our Upen1. I must confess that only I sart to chat and I have not time to sleep...
My exams are SO-SO, hope to finish till next Friday.

I am looking forward to see you in the chat again!

Love,
Dorina

08-Dec-2000 06:38 PM
dornabella
Hi, Alincho!

I am sorry for the awful misktakes, I was in a hurry when I wrote it, and now I am late AGAIN!!!!!

See you!

I will correct them later...

09-Dec-2000 03:47 AM
yerkin
Hey, Wassup, Alina!!!
Finally you did manage to drag it all the way up here! That's more than good! Why didn't you do it earlier? UPenn1 name doesn't mean that this topis is for UPenn1 students only. I can hang around here as well, although I am from UPenn2. The matter is not in separating from each other - quite the opposite, in getting together.

In this respect I consider this year of FSA the most integrated among all! WE RULE!!!

Y

Community Moderators: Neo, LILKA
The time now is: Mon Sep 07:09 am
Web development and hosting provided by Netimpulses.Com
This site is created by students for students.
Copyright © 2000-2002, Abroadplanet.Com. All rights reserved