Brat-3: ACTR Students Community
Student Logo

Home - Login - Register - Help

Home - International Students Community
This is online community of international students studying in the USA.
The site where students help students to survive and thrive during their stay in America.
International Students Online

AbroadPlanet Forums -> Brat-3: ACTR Students Community Post new topic
Author
Topic
30-Aug-2001 01:16 AM
  I'm back, girlz and boyz.
veteran_portala
Privet parni i devchenki.. osobenno devchenki. Osobenno tem kto menya pomnit. Ja Ratmir.. from Mississippi State University (blin kak poshlo zvychit, voobshe-to I'm from Uzhgorod, Ukraine)., a orientacija y menya.. normal'naja.. ha-ha-ha kiddidng .. orientacija proxodila v Upenne-I rovno god tomy nazad. Karoche, vse bilo davno i nepravda. Ja prosto reshil, kak govorit Proper, drop few lines.

Ja sejchas sizhy v Wisconsine gorod Madison, Esli kto ryadom bydet zaxodite v gosti. Telefon ja poka ne provel... no skoro bydet, a majti menya vsegdo mozhno na ramir_d@mail.ru , ili rderda@students.wisc.edu . Vse starije dryzya, s ACELLSA 2000/2001 are welcome. Osobenno from Upenn-1 ili from "Washington DC Afterparty". New ACELLSES are welcome too, esli eta organizacija vdryg kogo zabrosila v nashi xolodnije kraja.

Independence day of Ukraine is over.. so razreshite mne at least vsex s 1m Sptemberom pozdravit'. Vse-taki den' znanij.. he-he-he.. Ny i Labour Day.. vse-taki "the day we never labour". Vsem vsego, i samogo lychchego kachestva. See'yall

Sincerely Rat
[Brat 3: University of Pennsylvania I]

30-Aug-2001 01:56 AM
 Re: I'm back, girlz and boyz.
veteran_portala
It's been a while since I been here last time. Well tons of new people, huh? And this interesting one Artur or somehing. Don't you think guyz it's just a second Ruslito or Rus.. or however. I remember everyone tried to cure him but he still put shit on everyone who tried. Do you wanna start this war again? Hope it's over and I'm too late as usually but still.. don't be that picky to someones words. Everyone can say e.g. this portal sucks and it's full of cheezy bullshit. Well if he/she keeps going to this portal than he/she likes it , and shiting on others is just the way to atract attention (probably you can remember beating your opposite_gender_classmates on their heads with the books , just to show them that you like 'em ).

This is PORTAL, this isn't a school or Bedlam. We talk we're not teaching anyone and not curing anyone. I can cite "This is Portal of students who are currently abroad.. blah-blah where you can share your experience, ideas and impressions" end of citation. There's no a single word meaning "change someone" or "teach someone what words to use and what don't". Let it to highschool teachers.
Thank's Neo for polliticaly correct definition of this place.

Peace, buddies.

Sincerely Rat

01-Sep-2001 11:30 AM
 Re: I'm back, girlz and boyz.
komsaid1
RAT'S BACK!!!!!!!

Privet Ratmir!
Kak dela? Just wanned to let you know I still remember ya!

YR

Community Moderators: Neo, LILKA
The time now is: Fri Sep 07:09 am
Web development and hosting provided by Netimpulses.Com
This site is created by students for students.
Copyright © 2000-2002, Abroadplanet.Com. All rights reserved