Brat-3: ACTR Students Community
Student Logo

Home - Login - Register - Help

Home - International Students Community
This is online community of international students studying in the USA.
The site where students help students to survive and thrive during their stay in America.
International Students Online

AbroadPlanet Forums -> Brat-3: ACTR Students Community Post new topic
Author
Topic
08-Dec-2000 11:44 PM
  Freedom!!
Alincho
I just feel like crying out loud "FREEDOM!"
Today was my last day of classes (slava bogu). Although I still have a paper, and a research paper to hand in next week and 2 exams in a week, I'm still happy, at least I don't have to worry about regular assignments.
Neo, why are you so unhappy with Spanish? Is your prof too hard on you guys? I love speaking Spanish.
Anyway. Glad to be out. Too bad I can't come and chat. I have an All Night House Meeting for our Alpha-Delta-Phi, where I am a member now. So, hopefully see you tomorrow night, 'cause I'm sure the meeting won't be over until around 9 in the morning (if I am lucky!)
Hope you guys are doing all right in terms of exams?
We'll all be fine!
Pomnite, v filme "Priklyuchenia Shurika"????
"Ekzameni dlya menya vsegda prazdnik" )))))
Be optimistic.
Love
Alincho
[Brat 3: University of Pennsylvania I]

09-Dec-2000 03:52 AM
 Re: Freedom!!
yerkin
Yeah, honey, right place and right time to remember the good old movie... Why somehow I don't feel optimistic at all. And the matter isn't all about classes. There's some stuff besides it that really bothers me. Oh well, never mind. Keep it up!

Y

09-Dec-2000 04:18 AM
dornabella
Hello, Alincho!

I am glad for you. I am sure you and your soeurs are having a great timr right now!

Yerkin!
What's bothering you? I am sure all the SUPER citizens (= the people who do care about this portal and come to chat here) of the portal would like to know... Even if we can not help (maybe we can, you never know) we are here to listen and to support you. So, what's going on in Atlanta?

Yours sincerely,
Dorina

P.S. Never mind that topic, exams have and will always SUCK

09-Dec-2000 07:12 PM
Alincho
You know what guys, you're actually right!
Now when I woke up the next day and realized that I have to get down to studying again (never mind that the classes are over) it looks like the exams do suck!! Probably I posted the previous message feeling really happy. Not that I ever felt like exams were something to celebrate, I was just being ironic. But anyway, don't feel down. If we made it this far, we'll definitely survive a couple of porshivie ekzameni, tak chto ne bespokoytes', vsyo budet xorosho. I voobshe, nothing helps better than being optimistic Yerkin!
Tak chto, put your doubts aside, and just dive right into it. Ostorozno tolko, golovu ne slomay sebe The sooner you get down to it, the sooner will be done with it.
Today I"m going to play Quest with my siblings. I'll tell you all about it when I get back. OK?
Alincho
PS Study hard, be evil

09-Dec-2000 11:36 PM
dornabella
Hi, Alincho!

I have never played that game, I enjoy more common things, like pool (billiard). I am sick and tired of studying and maybe I will go tonight to Big John's to play for a while...

I am not sure I will tell you the details later, but I will enjoy reading how was your evening with your siblings (soeurs

Best regards,
Dorina

P.S. Have fun, study can always wait till - maybe later it will not be neccessary to study at all, and NEVER be evil, just be SARCASTIC if you really want it, althought I preffer to be just funny...

[ This message was edited by: dornabella on: 12-10-2000 00:34 ]

Community Moderators: Neo, LILKA
The time now is: Mon Sep 07:09 am
Web development and hosting provided by Netimpulses.Com
This site is created by students for students.
Copyright © 2000-2002, Abroadplanet.Com. All rights reserved