Brat-3: ACTR Students Community
Student Logo

Home - Login - Register - Help

Home - International Students Community
This is online community of international students studying in the USA.
The site where students help students to survive and thrive during their stay in America.
International Students Online

AbroadPlanet Forums -> Brat-3: ACTR Students Community Post new topic
Author
Topic
17-Feb-2001 04:54 AM
  Hey, there....
Mcloud
Haallllloooooo, guys, girls and boys here is the result of my lessons with Roxy on computer grammar. Actually I still worry about it, but we will see what happens. So This is just my photos, where I have some new ones, here is the another album, but only with California photos. And is posted here especially for Ratmir and for those of you who wants to increase his/her knowledge of ukrainian language. You wonna know why? Check this site and recieve an answer. And where all fans of ukrainian musik will find what they want. As for me the best is Ukrainian music (in MP3)(1), but tastes are different, so enjoy
[Brat 3: University of Pennsylvania I]

17-Feb-2001 05:05 AM
 Re: Hey, there....
Mcloud
but still it works, Don't judje me all you, and especially my strict teacher. Thank you Roxy!!!!! My mistake here is only one and small forget to put one sign. But still if you will move your mouse acrossthe whole this hyperlink you will see a lot of another sites like Ukrainian lyrics or Ukrainian music

17-Feb-2001 05:09 AM
Mcloud
The best in ukrainian music is this site, but as I said befor the tastes are different.
Roxy, thank you one more time...

17-Feb-2001 05:41 PM
musliba
oce tak da!!!
mykola, ox i lyublyu ya tebe za ce, ya pikardiys'ku terciyu niyak ne mogla znaity online, de ty take rozkopav?
ya toje xochu tak umet'!!
lyudi, nauchite menya tak liki delat', a? )pojaluista
masha

25-Feb-2001 05:02 PM
musliba
koly ya idu v Ukrainian music v MP3 i vje doxodyu do index vid mp3 z nazvamy pisen', to klikayuchi na bud' yaku pisn'yu vono meni gydotno kaje: bad abo misspelled URL, scho pogrujaye mene u velykyi daun, i ya ne moju posluxaty niyaki pisni.
CHOMU???? scho z cym robyty???
help, bud' laska!! )
vasha masha

25-Feb-2001 08:30 PM
Mcloud
Chesno tobi kaju - abi znav chomu vono tak to dopomig bi. Ale treba spodivatsya scho svitli golovi tipa Neo nam dopomojut'. Ale schob pidnyatu tviy nastriy ya namagaus' znaiti sche schos' cikave ta zahoplyuyuche.
Mikola.

26-Feb-2001 12:09 AM
komsaid1
Hey Mc, Good Job! You're a wonderfull student ;)!!!

Keep it that way!

Yours,
Roxy

26-Feb-2001 12:36 AM
MatriX
Hey, Roxy ,you are a wonderfull teacher!!!
You can check topic "Fun" there are some more html prikolov

Community Moderators: Neo, LILKA
The time now is: Sun Sep 05:09 am
Web development and hosting provided by Netimpulses.Com
This site is created by students for students.
Copyright © 2000-2002, Abroadplanet.Com. All rights reserved