Brat-3: ACTR Students Community
Student Logo

Home - Login - Register - Help

Home - International Students Community
This is online community of international students studying in the USA.
The site where students help students to survive and thrive during their stay in America.
International Students Online

AbroadPlanet Forums -> Brat-3: ACTR Students Community Post new topic
Author
Topic
25-Apr-2001 05:02 AM
  FUCK, THIS IS JUST SUX!!!
Tarasishe
YA VO VSOM UNIVERE NE NASHOL KUSKA REZINKI (NE PREZERVATIVA, A REZINKI) CHTOBY KOLESA NA BIKE ZAKLEET. BLAAA, NU CHTO ETO TAKOYE! TOKOYE VPECHATLENIYE, CHTO REZINA TOLKO DLA ODNOGO NUZHN!!! A KOLESA CHEM KLEIT TO!!! I AM SO FUCKEN ANGRY. THIS IS THE COUNTRY OF ABSURD, NU NIHERA NE MOGUT SVOIMI KLESHNAMI ZDELAT, VSO NA RUKAH NELEGALOV DERZHYTSA,A ETI PRIDURKI CHUT CHTO TAK SRAZU V MAGAZIN BEGUT!! IDIOTY!!! NA KOGO YA ZDES RABOTAL TO!!! KALESA DAZHE NECHEM ZAKLEET, A CHTO TAM GOVORIT PRO SMENU KOLESA V MASHYNE ILI PRO PRODUVKU KARBURATORA TO??? ONI ZHE DAZHE NE ZNAYUT IZ KAKOGO MESTA ETO VYKRUCHIVAT. ZDES DAZHE MONTIROVKI PORADOCHNOY NI U KOGO V MASHYNE NETU. AAAAAAA, KAKOY DYBILIZM!!!!!!!! UZHAAAAASSSSS!!!!!!!! RUKI IZ ZHOPY KUCHERAVO RASTUT, I ETO POCHTI U CELOY NACIIII!
Sorry, no ya prosto uzhasno razozlilsa, kogda mne skazali chto kolesa kleit ne prinato samomu, a nuzhno vesti bike v masterskuyu k PROFESIONALAM BLA!!! PRIDURKI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[Brat 3: University of Pennsylvania I]

25-Apr-2001 05:29 AM
 Re: FUCK, THIS IS JUST SUX!!!
proper
Hey, buddy!
You calm dowm first. I had the same problem, man. You will not believe, but I spent about an hour trying to find a little piece (!!!) of gum to repair my bike. No luck, goomba. They even do not know where I could get it because "usually in such cases one has to buy a new tube" - incredible!
You just go to Wal-Mart or any other supermarket and buy a special kit. It costs about 1-2 baka. It will last you forever.
Take care,
Proper

25-Apr-2001 06:17 AM
Tarasishe
Well, you know what? I fixed it with the piece of comdom ;-). You just take the glue, and glue a couple of layers. But make sure, the condom is not lubricated. And that kinda worked. Though I dont kow how long it gonna last.
Hey does anybody know where I can get INSTALASHKU WORDA 95????????
taras

25-Apr-2001 07:32 AM
Neo
nu taras)) poveselil))) tak derjat'!!!
instalyashka est' toka 97 i 2000 vrode...

25-Apr-2001 04:30 PM
komsaid1
... Looks like you maede good use of condoms, huh? ;)

LOL!!!

25-Apr-2001 05:41 PM
musliba
LOL, nu vy daete rebyata!!! )
of course, condoms, like the plastic bottles, can be used in the variety of cases, like , for example:
making the baloons for student parties (colourful prefered
transportation of goldfish in previously poured in water, if you do not have glass container or are afraid to brake it
making snowflakes for christmas decorations (berete kakuyu nibud' figurku, vyrezannuyu iz kartona i nakleivaete na nee uzorchikami condoms raznyx cvetov, potom eto mojno povesit' na stenku) a mojno iz nix voobsche girlyandu sdelat'
and so on and so forth.... a my tut kak to xoteli odin sviter postirat', potomu chto on slishkom nejno svyazan byl, tak na nas toje kak na durochek s tazikom smotreli) eto vse deti civilizacii, ne obijaites' na nix,nel'zya na takix lyudei obijatsa
love,
vasha masha

25-Apr-2001 10:12 PM
ruslito
nu da, FUCKEN, FUCKEN, FUCKEN angry (tarasiche, 2000)
tarasische shto glagol to fuck est irregular shto li ili eto past participle takoy FUCKEN? Anyway, I don't understand, who rides bikes here? Shove that FUCKEN bike up your ass and calm down. People here don't know shit about technology cause they don't need to and don't want to, and that is understandable, not like in motherfucking ukraine where my father sits in the FUCKEN garage 24/7. You think that is better?

25-Apr-2001 10:15 PM
ruslito
one more thing,
that tube won't last a day if you studied physics in school, and I have Miscrosoft Office 2000 professional and other shit
take care

26-Apr-2001 01:51 AM
komsaid1
Moi 5 kopeek .

Ruslito, don't know 'bout there but here, up north, ...ing can be replaced by ...en, don't know where the hell this stupid rule came from... But they write cooken (instead of cooming), playen (playing), fucken, drinken... so on and so forth... you can't use it for all verbs though...
I personally don't understand athing about it :/.
Anyways, I agree with you sayen (heh!) that it's better to live without ever having to repair ur car than spending ur in garage.

Take care, people.

Still love ya'll,
Roxy

Community Moderators: Neo, LILKA
The time now is: Sat Sep 12:09 am
Web development and hosting provided by Netimpulses.Com
This site is created by students for students.
Copyright © 2000-2002, Abroadplanet.Com. All rights reserved