Brat-3: ACTR Students Community
Student Logo

Home - Login - Register - Help

Home - International Students Community
This is online community of international students studying in the USA.
The site where students help students to survive and thrive during their stay in America.
International Students Online

AbroadPlanet Forums -> Brat-3: ACTR Students Community Post new topic
Author
Topic
27-Oct-2005 04:07 PM
 Re: Does anyone remember me-reloaded! ug Post Reply
goksenia
Community member
Home Coutry:
oh ya tut nadolgo... zastryala kak min na pyatiletku... priezzhai!

28-Oct-2005 06:14 PM
Maric
Community member
Home Coutry:
Hey guys! This is Marian, or just Maric, from Moldova. Also UPenn 1. Lilka I remember you, but unfortunateky the rest of you here I don't remember. I was at Indiana University with Tim Mamedov .

Anyways. In 2004 I graduated from my Ugrad with a Diploma of Licentiate in Finance. Worked as a financial manager. Now I'm back in the states: doing my International MBA at University of South Carolina, Moore School of Business (Columbia). I'm supposed to graduate in 2007 and hope to get an H-1B afterwards.

04-Nov-2005 05:23 PM
 Re: Does anyone remember me-reloaded! ugrad 2001-02:) Post Reply
ksu_icu
Community member
Home Coutry:
Hi everyone!!!
I'm Oksana from Ukraine, I studied in Indiana university (with Marian) Nice to hear that many of you still continue education abroad.
After returnng to Ukraine, I got that famous "Cultural Shock" and desperatly wanted to go to States, but somehow I got used to life here. And now I see that it's not all that bad here, I make a good living and have time for fun...
I'm building my career in P&G as HR Manager. For almost 3 years now. Really love it here.
I'm not giving up to go for MBA either to Europe or USA... so I might join you really soon.
I met with some of the Ukrainian alumnis in Kyiv, but as far as I know most of them are already somewhere in States, either married or studying Great Idea about travelling! If you think about comming to Kyiv, will be happy to host you here and show you around. Always Welcome to Ukraine!

Oksana

05-Nov-2005 06:16 PM
LILKA
Country editor
Home Coutry:
Maric, Oksana, welcome aboard!
i can see my spamming has reached some targets, ppl show up)))) pity that most emails in our old-old mailing list are disabled..

i'm reading your SUCCESS-stories & rili getting proud of ourselves)) everyone is doing great abroad or at home! nashe ne propadet

Maric, i'm sure u'll remember everyone, if u see faces/pics, i also get lost with so many names from past Nino u should remember, we had only 2 georgians? ona pochemu-t otdelilas' ot nas tut FSA Students, Hi everybody! (p.s. Nino, your topic disappeared, if u can retrieve it from cache, plz repost.. )

Oksan, senks, Kiev is also a great idea i was planin to visit it last 4 yrs, still coudln't make it. & f koz everyone is welcome in berlin! as long as i'm here, u'll have room & board in berlin.. & a companion for some beer
keep up, Lil

[Message was edited by LILKA on November 07 ]

07-Nov-2005 10:08 AM
Maric
Community member
Home Coutry:
Hey Oksana:

I'm glad to hear from you. To be honest I thought that you'd go back to the states - I remember you saying how much you wanted to stay. Anyway I am glad that you are doing ok.

Tim is also in the states. He got married by the way to Lenka (do you remember her ?). He'll be a daddy soon .

Well this is the news so far. Take care and all the best.

Maric

[Message was edited by Maric on November 07 ]

09-Nov-2005 03:13 PM
 Re: Does anyone remember me-reloaded! ugrad 2001-02:) Post Reply
chelnino
Community member
Home Coutry:
Hi everybody!
My topic has dissapeared for some reason. So, I'm gonna try to reply this time.
So happy to hear from you, Oksana!! I wanted to get in touch with you so much! You remember Marian, ha? don't you remember your roommate? Guess what, I talked to Carol couple of weeks ago. I was so happy to find her and now I'm so happy to find you!
Ya, I remember all you guys, I even remember Marian and I'm so happy to remember old times...
I told some of my news to Lilka, but I'm gonna try again now.
So, I'm in States, doing Masters in Physics at Idaho State University. I'm hoping to graduate this Fall.
Many things have also changed in my personal life. I got married last summer, and I have a six months old daughter Tamar. My husband is Georgian, not American and goes to the same school doing Ph.D. So, I'll probably be here for couple of more years...
Hey, guys, keep in touch! So will I.
Miss you all.
Nino

10-Nov-2005 06:58 PM
Tarasishe
Community member
Home Coutry:
Just curious, are there any Muski participants on this board, particularly those enrolled in LLM program?

28-Dec-2005 02:15 AM
Maric
Community member
Home Coutry:
Hey guys!!! Merry past Christmas and Happy New Year. I wish you all best in the coming year, a lot of health, happinness, success and getting your wishes come true. Have fun ;)!!!

Community Moderators: Neo, LILKA
The time now is: Sat May 08:05 am
Web development and hosting provided by Netimpulses.Com
This site is created by students for students.
Copyright © 2000-2002, Abroadplanet.Com. All rights reserved