Help Community
Student Logo

Home - Login - Register - Help

Home - International Students Community
This is online community of international students studying in the USA.
The site where students help students to survive and thrive during their stay in America.
International Students Online

AbroadPlanet Forums -> Help Community Post new topic
Author
Topic
07-May-2003 11:15 AM
 Employment services in universities all around the world Post Reply
Elena_Melnikova
Community member
Home Coutry:
Hello, friends!
Let's discuss problems with employment for graduate students and students in common. I think, it'll be useful for all of us.
Thank you and wish to see your stories.
You can also reply me at:alyonamil@yahoo.com or Swank1@yandex.ru

09-May-2003 08:13 AM
 Re: Employment services in universities all around the world Post Reply
sirius
Community member
Home Coutry:
T'sup guys!
It's not too hard to find a job on campus / McDonalds or at a store. Just be quick and check all ads ASAP. ;)

To get a real job in marketing (as for me) you'd better think of experiense in this field.

btw, does anybody know, what kind of business may issue a form to allow you to stay in US after graduation.
Probably MsDonalds wan't do in this case. ;-) Isn't itt?

Cheers!
Andrew (Elvin).

12-May-2003 10:36 PM
sean
Community member
Home Coutry:
isnt it illegal for us to work offcampus ?

17-May-2003 06:58 AM
buildself
Community member
Get Healthy Get Wealthy with Aloe Vera

Dear Student,

Forever Living Products (FLP), is a global company with distribution centres in over 96 countries which produces Aloe Vera and Bee Products such as Nutritional drinks for boosting the immune system, increasing energy and relieving pain naturally; as well as producing dietary supplements, skin care, luxury skin care, weight management and cosmetics and make-up.

The company is actively seeking Distributors/Marketers/Entrepreneurs, who wish to build a business recommending these products to suitable clients and introducing them to the business opportunity, otherwise known as Network Marketing. FLP provides generous financial benefits and bonuses. This business/career opportunity is open to ambitious students, which they can pursue part-time or full-time. No previous experience required; full business and marketing training provided. Must be ambitious, open minded and willing to learn.

Email me: flpglobal@mail.com for more information.

Come join FLP Now!

Yours Faithfully,

Ilham Shebani
Assistant Supervisor
Distributor ID 971000-078-787
Forever Living Products (FLP)

17-May-2003 06:58 AM
buildself
Community member

Dear Student,

Forever Living Products (FLP), is a global company with distribution centres in over 96 countries which produces Aloe Vera and Bee Products such as Nutritional drinks for boosting the immune system, increasing energy and relieving pain naturally; as well as producing dietary supplements, skin care, luxury skin care, weight management and cosmetics and make-up.

The company is actively seeking Distributors/Marketers/Entrepreneurs, who wish to build a business recommending these products to suitable clients and introducing them to the business opportunity, otherwise known as Network Marketing. FLP provides generous financial benefits and bonuses. This business/career opportunity is open to ambitious students, which they can pursue part-time or full-time. No previous experience required; full business and marketing training provided. Must be ambitious, open minded and willing to learn.

Come join FLP Now!

Yours Faithfully,

Ilham Shebani
Assistant Supervisor

17-May-2003 06:59 AM
buildself
Community member

Dear Student,

Come join FLP Now!

Yours Faithfully,

Ilham Shebani
Assistant Supervisor

30-May-2003 08:44 AM
LILKA
Country editor
Home Coutry:
DEAR buildself: GLAD 2 HAVE YA IN OUR COMMUNITY, BUT I’LL HAFTA ASK YA 2 STOP FLOODIN AROUND. I MUST ENSURE YA, OUR MEMBERS R NOT THAT DUMB & CAN GET FRO D 1ST TIME. NO NEED 2 REPOST D SAME ANNOUNCEMENT OVER 10 TIMEZ & PLZ TAKE IN2 ACCOUNT HOW RELEVANT R THEY 4 D GIVEN TOPIC BE4 POSTIN.

APPRECIATE UR ENROLMENT, ANTICIPATION ‘N UNDERSTANDING,
AbroadPlanet MEMBER

13-Jun-2003 06:52 AM
Elmina
Community member
Home Coutry:
Is off-campus employment allowed? I wanted to enroll a part-time MBA and work in the same time, but they say internationals are not allowed to part time study and work off-campus. Is it true?
If it is true, thats bad

13-Jun-2003 08:41 AM
LILKA
Country editor
Home Coutry:
YE IT’S TRULY BAD. TOO BAD

WELL, U ALWAYS HAVE OPTIONS F ILLEGAL WORK & ON-CAMPUS WORK S NOT THAT BAD. JUST LIMITED HRS (20HRS/WEEK) & PAYMENTS... BT STILL SMTH. WORTH TRYIN;)
GLUCK, LILKA

Community Moderators: Neo, LILKA
The time now is: Thu Sep 11:09 pm
Web development and hosting provided by Netimpulses.Com
This site is created by students for students.
Copyright © 2000-2002, Abroadplanet.Com. All rights reserved