Brat-3: ACTR Students Community
Student Logo

Home - Login - Register - Help

Home - International Students Community
This is online community of international students studying in the USA.
The site where students help students to survive and thrive during their stay in America.
International Students Online

AbroadPlanet Forums -> Brat-3: ACTR Students Community Post new topic
Author
Topic
11-Mar-2003 04:32 AM
 Have you ever??? ... Post Reply
Olesya
Community member
Home Coutry:
Hello everybody!
I am again in kinda phylosophical mood, so I want to talk to you about that.
Have you ever regreted about something or about someone in your life? It's like you know it's gone probably forever, but then comes some event or some person and you know you want to turn back time probably, but don't know how... Would be interesting to red how you managed to get rid of such feelings if you had them...
Olesya

11-Mar-2003 03:29 PM
 Re: Have you ever??? ... Post Reply
rocker
Community member
Home Coutry:
yes, there are some moments which you regret and really wish to have a chance to turn back time, but unfortunately we can't :-(.

But somtimes happens that you think what is happening is not good for you but in future it turns out that it was the best for you.

19-Mar-2003 09:40 PM
Cru
Community member
Home Coutry:
Hello ppl
It`s better not to regret at all. Whatever had happened is the past and there is no point to turn back bacause it is impossible to rewrite history..

09-Apr-2003 02:38 AM
roxyrox79
Community member
Home Coutry:
you must admit to your past in order to proceed unto the future....i think a lot of people live with regrets. it can be the smallest regret, examples like: not telling someone how they felt, not being honest,etc. etc. i don't know. i have to ask 2 questions.

1. if you regret something now and then forget it... will it still mean you regretted it- even if you don't now?

2. if regret is not how to live a happy life, how does a person learn from their mistakes?

Community Moderators: Neo, LILKA
The time now is: Sat Sep 08:09 pm
Web development and hosting provided by Netimpulses.Com
This site is created by students for students.
Copyright © 2000-2002, Abroadplanet.Com. All rights reserved