ANNOUNCEMENTS!
Student Logo

Home - Login - Register - Help

Home - International Students Community
This is online community of international students studying in the USA.
The site where students help students to survive and thrive during their stay in America.
International Students Online

AbroadPlanet Forums -> ANNOUNCEMENTS! Post new topic
Author
Topic
18-Jan-2005 06:36 AM
 Hi all Post Reply
Hkanaan
Community member
Home Coutry:
Dear all

Hope that you don’t mind to introduce myself in your site without permission, please forgive me as I’m a new fiction writer and as a self published writer I need to reach the heart of every reader among the World.. I assume that contacting readers directly is the simple way for that..

My books are:
The curse of the slaves ISBN: 1594050139
Jewel of Love ISBN: 1594050007
Last War ISBN: 1594050740

Published in the USA are already available on amazon.com
Please have a look and would appreciate whatever support you can give…. I would also look to you as my “critics” and value your encouragements that I shall use as my inspiration in writing my future books….
God Bless
Hanan Kanaan

Product Description for my new book "Last War: from amazon.com
In The Last War by Hanan Kanaan, young Tala has grave misgivings when her parents announce they are off to the dangerous city and must leave her alone for two days. Her fears are soon realised when she finds out that her parents have been abducted by a treacherous demon, and imprisoned within the Satanic Crystal.
Tala discovers that she is the long-awaited holy girl, and she alone can free her parents and the others who have been caught up in the diabolical power of the crystals.
As she begins her journey to save her parents and the rest of humanity, Tala’s progress is carefully monitored by the celestial planets. The heavenly bodies also have a stake in Tala’s quest. Not only the fate of the Earth, but of all the planets rested in the Sacred Girl’s young hands.
As Tala journeys on to complete her mission to find her parents and free them from the evil Djinn she is befriended by an odd group of fellow travellers. A sentient oyster, a young Australian geologist and an elderly maidservant band together to help Tala escape the evil Governor Zora and free her parents.

Community Moderators: Neo, LILKA
The time now is: Thu Sep 05:09 pm
Web development and hosting provided by Netimpulses.Com
This site is created by students for students.
Copyright © 2000-2002, Abroadplanet.Com. All rights reserved