Brat-3: ACTR Students Community
Student Logo

Home - Login - Register - Help

Home - International Students Community
This is online community of international students studying in the USA.
The site where students help students to survive and thrive during their stay in America.
International Students Online

AbroadPlanet Forums -> Brat-3: ACTR Students Community Post new topic
Author
Topic
08-Jul-2003 12:05 PM
 Is there anybody from Roientation Penn 1, 2000, August? Post Reply
ICE
Community member
Home Coutry:
Hi there!
Is there any one who is still alive from the orientation in 2000, in University Penn - 1? Or anyone of that time????? Anyway, In know that there were good fellaz those days and we had fun in chat rooms. Roxy? Xray? Orange-girl?
Viva forever friends!!!
Guyes from Ukraine!!!!! I visited your country, Kiev. It is beautiful; I loved it, especially the church architecture and Maidan Nezalejnosti in general.
If anyone remember me, please write your notes here; I will wait for your replies.
bye,
ICE

09-Jul-2003 12:34 AM
 Re: Is there anybody from Roientation Penn 1, 2000, August? Post Reply
LILKA
Country editor
Home Coutry:
HI ICE!
WELCOME BACK 2 BOARD U R LOOKIN 4 OUR UGRAD GUYZ IN D RIGHT PLACE. THEY R HERE 'N ALIVE, JUST ASLEEP) SLEEP NAMED "BUSY".
I'M UPENN-1 MYSELF, BT UNFORTUNATELY OF 2001
& I'M PLANNIN 2 VISIT UR COUNTRY & UZBEKISTAN IN D NEAR FUTURE, MAYB KAZAKHSTAN TOO @ ONCE CLOSE UGRAD FRIENDS GOT ON UR SHORES...

R U IN KYRGYZSTAN NOW? DO U MEET UGRAD ALUMNI THERE? PASS HOT GREETINGS FROM ARMYANKA LILIT 2 ALUMNI ’02

BEST, LIL

09-Jul-2003 06:05 AM
proper
Community member
Home Coutry:
Hello, Ice!
I guess I remember you. I was in UPenn 1 in 2000. There were other people, bu they seem to be gone somewhere and nobody posts a reply here ((
Anyhow, why don't you post a message here before coming to Ukraine, Kiev??? I live in Kiev and we could meet and have fun and so forth.
Yes, Kiev is a nice city; especially, if you come to see it for the first time )) Was it the first time?

OK, drop a line. Btw, you can e-mail me: igor_proper2000@yahoo.com (chat nick name is simple - you must remember me - Proper).
Best

11-Jul-2003 02:18 AM
Alincho
Community member
Home Coutry:
Aisuluuuu...
You can't have forgotten me I wasn't Upen was Delaware but yeah I remember all the papers that we wrote alltogether in a chat, all the tax forms... This message board was much fun )) I guess all of us miss the chat room....

and yeah, does anyone know where are Xray, Yerkin and others.....

ICE, tell me more... what are u up to girl??????

XOXO
Alincho

11-Jul-2003 05:17 AM
Neo
Community member
Home Coutry:
Yo!!! UPENers!!!!!!

I miss those good days... but those days are gone
anyway... what has everyone been up to?

Ice, do u still use blue color in chat rooms)))???

See ya!

Andy

16-Jul-2003 05:17 AM
Lianchik
Community member
Home Coutry:
I like the word Roientation though ))

16-Jul-2003 09:51 AM
Tarasishe
Community member
Home Coutry:
Alincho,
hmmm, tax papers, hm.... I remember that
IS there anyone from Drexel by any chance?
Whats new happening with all of you?

17-Jul-2003 08:56 AM
Alincho
Community member
Home Coutry:
Everyone seems to be posting questions about everyone else I decided to start the chain of answers

Graduated from Yerevan State University with a Bachelour of Science in Economics Working in Grant Thornton Amyot (Armenian member of GT International) - it's an auditing and business consulting firm basicly i'm creating competition for Proper who's in Ernst & Young Ukraine yeah, and I forgot... missing everyone.... very much...

Everyone else, write back ...

XOXO
Alincho

29-Jul-2003 01:52 AM
X_Ray
Community member
Home Coutry:
Hi everybody!
Glad to see the posts from the pioneers of this portal!
I am still alive. On summer vacation now and finally can turn to my beloved forum!
That doesn't mean though that I didn't read the posts at all, - I'd been frecuently scrolling through messages when had such chance.
About me. I graduated last December from Kyrgyz-Russian Slavic University majoring in Mining Engineering. Strange may it seem, but I found myself working with students in a student nonprofit organization. Our web site: www.newlife.kg. It's in the development stage right now, hopefully in the fall we'll launch it.

Last week returned from Osh - city in the south of Kyrgyzstan. Man! To live whole my life in this country and not to see all the beatiful places it has! - shame!
Now my wish is to scout through all the regions and witness in awe all the beauty God has given to my country!

By the way I am moving from Bishkek (our capital) to Karakol - my hometown this fall.

For those who are going to visit Kyrgyzstan - You must see the lake Yssyk Kul! If you haven't seen it you haven't seen Kyrgyzstan.

Love you and miss you all guys!!!

Best,
Nurbek.

Community Moderators: Neo, LILKA
The time now is: Mon May 10:05 pm
Web development and hosting provided by Netimpulses.Com
This site is created by students for students.
Copyright © 2000-2002, Abroadplanet.Com. All rights reserved