Is there anyone from?
Student Logo

Home - Login - Register - Help

Home - International Students Community
This is online community of international students studying in the USA.
The site where students help students to survive and thrive during their stay in America.
International Students Online

AbroadPlanet Forums -> Is there anyone from? Post new topic
Author
Topic
22-Oct-2004 12:05 PM
 I'M FROM NIGERIA Post Reply
fatosibod
Community member
Home Coutry:
Hello, I am in Nigeria and i am really curious about knowing where and how to get a schrlarship in medicine in the us or uk. You can mail it to me through fatosibod@yahoo.com and pls i will really like to know you better. thanks

15-Apr-2005 01:05 AM
 Re: I'M FROM NIGERIA Post Reply
caesar
Community member
Home Coutry:
Hi I'm from Singapore, and I'm working in an educational insitution in Singapore known as Informatics. (http://www.informaticsgroup.com).

We are currently looking for students who will be interested in studying in Singapore. And is working with agencies in recruiting students like yourself.

Would appreciate if you can help with the followiing quries:
(1) How did you manage to study in the US? Is it thru an agency in your country or thru the University itself? If it's tru an agency in your country, is there anyway I can use their service to recruit students in your country to Singapore?

Do drop me a mail at caesartan@informaticsgroup.com

Rdgs
Caesar

29-Dec-2005 08:04 PM
 Re: I'M FROM NIGERIA Post Reply
eudechime
Community member
Home Coutry:
hello,
Im new to this stuff and i reside in US..i heard about your question on where to get scholarships in US,,,pls if u haven't found aid..maybe this link might help you.(www. fastweb.com ) a sub. of monster.com.Hit me back @EUDECHIME@YAHOO.COM
stay blessed and later.
Emmanuel

24-May-2006 12:44 AM
  I'M FROM NIGERIA Post Reply
preciousangel
Community member
Home Coutry:
my name is precious,a nigerian. please can somebody help me with clues on how to get admission, abroad, if possible in spain, into their higher institution. please link me up at my email: preciousezeani@excite.com

Community Moderators: Neo, LILKA
The time now is: Fri May 03:05 am
Web development and hosting provided by Netimpulses.Com
This site is created by students for students.
Copyright © 2000-2002, Abroadplanet.Com. All rights reserved